September Scramble

Sign in to follow this  

Two things:

Whenever you come back to me about my latest email, I'll see how quick I can make this new design.

Second:

That tunnel check list is the most hilarious thing since... I don't know really. But I'd love to see a reference of it in the actually Tunnel video.

+1 Internets for the funny man.

Although I don't know whether or not I'd really like to see this happen. It's kinda tearing me apart inside.

You know its things like this that make me wonder. Could we be in For a delightful surprise? i dont like surprises but this one i dont mind waiting in agony for

Monkeys? Awesome! Also, have any idea how long the Tunnel episode is going to be? It seems like there are a lot of scenes here...I mean if it's like 10 minutes long and involves monkeys it will be well worth the wait.

I think I had a similar problem with monkeys before.

My recommendation is that you get a ladder, a blender, 2 quarts of olive oil and a slip-n-slide (just the regular ones, not those ones with the jumps or arches). So what you do is you take the ladder and ***** over the ***** until the ***** makes contact with one of the monkeys. Then once the ***** is about 3/4 of ****** you should ****** the ******. Here's the messy bit; when the color of the ***** is about *****, be sure that ***** ****** ****** or you're going to have a lot of explaining to do when the police come around - believe me, I've been there.

"Postpone group suicide"?

Isn't that a spoiler? lol.

Anyway, thanks for that. I needed a laugh. And you're not entirely running with Valve time. Because you actually come out with something.

They announced that BM:S is gonna be released at the end of the year. Although, they did announce that it would be released at the end of last year too =P