Hunter's Galaxy: A Space Opera RP [:(]

My character's asleep... but he's still alive.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

So slated to reignite either this monday or next monday, are people still interested in seeing this through?

We seem to have lost half of our roster. If a majority cannot be reached, then the game will be declared ended. If it can be reached, then we will resume with all effort.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

So slated to reignite either this monday or next monday, are people still interested in seeing this through?

We seem to have lost half of our roster. If a majority cannot be reached, then the game will be declared ended. If it can be reached, then we will resume with all effort.

if it ends it should end with honor and an epic battle :P

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

I'm still here! :D

But if it does end, I'd like to see the Shadow Spear and her crew survive the ensuing battle/massacre/galaxy ending catastrophe unscathed! :lol:

Hopefully it'll continue though. :)

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I'm still here! :D

But if it does end, I'd like to see the Shadow Spear and her crew survive the ensuing battle/massacre/galaxy ending catastrophe unscathed! :lol:

Hopefully it'll continue though. :)

No way, we're all going down...

[attachment=0]Hunter's Galaxy.png[/attachment]

I always knew the old professor was hiding something...ninja fighting skills. :lol:

I always knew the old professor was hiding something...ninja fighting skills. :lol:

he's a descendant of Hercules himself :lol:

[align=center]~~~[/align]

Well unfortunately everyone, I'm going to have to postpone this Role-Play indefinitely. That is to say that it is effectively terminated until otherwise informed, since I would think it would do a very great injustice to us all to canonize me pulling a contrived method of us all dying out of my ass.

You then all might as well see what I had planned. This is a picture I've kept to myself since when I started this back in October.

sgalaxyc1.png

Argyle and were to be complimentary characters that would eventually change and compromise; Richard would learn a thing or two about virtue and Argyle would gain a better appreciation for what it meant to be courageous. I was planning on figuring out more of what would happen once we were far deeper into the chapter, as well as figuring out what I'd actually do once we arrived at the Carbunkle. (Ancient prophecy? Conspiracy? War? Spanish Inquisition? Confetti Hijinks?)

Yeah I killed the game because I kind of needed about everyone to continue playing, I didn't feel able to assume direct control of three players to continue going, nor did I want to kill them off.

I hope I set up some kind of precedent for what RPs could look like if anyone wants to be taking up their own adventure endeavour.

Nuts. :(

Disappointment...

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

It was getting awesome and we weren't even near the best parts of the chapter... I'd have loved to keep playing...

It was an honour serving with all of you, including our traitor...

Name: Tharebas

Occupation: Sole survivor of the mercenary Hellfire Squad. Currently a wanderer.

Race: Unknown

Height: 220cm

Past Biography: Tharebas was once a mercenary of the infamous Hellfire Squad. During a simple assasination mission, a fleet of ships from an unknown race completely, and for no reason annihilated his squad, the target, and the entire solar system around them. Tharebas was the only survivor, for reasons unknown. This experience has left him scarred, and utterly changed. Now, he offers his skills to anyone who can spare a Bit and a ride on a mothership.

Physical Attributes: His original form is hidden beneath a thick, otherworldly armor. His armor offers him extremely increased strength, agility and resistance to harm. He appears to survive space conditions.

Paraphenalia: His armor hosts a small variety of light power weapons, a three shot piercer, a short-range thruster and a huge collection of barbed blades and chains that seem to sprout from it.

Ship name: The Abandoned One

Bulid: Interceptor

Agility: Very High

Speed: Very High

Armor: Basic, slowly self-repairing when docked or landed

Daft Length: 22 meters

Crew: 1

Description: The ship appears like an aerodynamic heap of twisted black metal. The only thing that implies that it actually is a spacecraft is its symmetry. It appeares to use an unknown power source. An unknown utility allows the ship to slowly self-repair while docked.

Non-Hardpoint Weapons: Blackfire Laser Cannons (removes all light from the area the laser passes for about 10 seconds and creates a medium acid effect at the impact point which furter widens the light loss, 2 bursts per second)

Devourer Missiles: These missiles, which are filled with a corrosive agent, can track targets for a short period of time and cause devastating damage if they are fired correctly. Their main attribute is that they create an empowered acid effect and light loss(if they manage to hit their target) and can explode at mid-flight to cause a corrosive cloud and a null light zone for a moderate amount of time. The ship can only hold two at once and ressuplies by the same system that repairs the craft when docked.

Non-Hardpoint Utility: Bailout System, Custom Docking System (allows ship to dock even to the most basic counterpart system), Unknown self-repair system (allows the ship to slowly rebuild itself and ressuply missiles if it remains inactive, docked or landed. Completely useless while in combat)

Service: Little to nothing is known about the ship's past or manufacturer. Tharebas hasn't revealed its origin. He just stated once, when asked about it, that "it comes from a really bad place".

Ship Records: 37 confirmed kills, 20 victories, 12 damages

Hope It's good. :)

OMG ! Paraphenalia has armor hosts a small variety of light power weapons. Really amazing !