Long and boring update

Sign in to follow this  

hey ross you ever gonna make any series other than FM or CP? i think your type of humor would work on games like Halo, Call of Duty or Portal (although to be fair you would have to have a female voice for the latter,seeing as the protagonist is a chick. but i think there would be plenty of opportunity for arguments/yelling with/at GlADoS)

And have you considered moving Freemans Mind on through Half LIfe 2 and the episodes? i was just wondering. id be glad to help if i can in any way.

12:22 P.M.

The turrets have lunch at work.

Turret 1: My fucking turkey is dry. Damnit!

Turret 2: Mine too. Sometimes I want to tear this whole damn place apart!

Turret 1: Did you see that android in the lunch line? Nice ass on that one.

Turret 2: Yes. I would insert my floppy into her disk drives.

Turret 1: High five!

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but I went to Youtube.com and went to both the first eps of Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection on the machinma uploads of the videos. Civil Protection boasts 615,676 views but Freeman's Mind has a count of 2,310,426 views........huh.

Indeed! Number 10 is a memorable one for me, because it was kind of a pain. Well, number 2 is also pretty good if you want early ones. Anyway, I've never heard of this "Fantastic Fest" before. Thanks for the link!

Hm, interesting. I mean, I know a lot of people prefer Freeman's Mind and it's advertised a lot and easy to get into to, but man, Civil Protection came out a near exact year before the first FM, and that's a hug contrast.