Visual update

Sign in to follow this  

Would it work for "They Hunger"? The non-Steam version? I'm hoping to get the first episode of "Archer's Mind" before the holidays, so i'd like to know that.

How very 'Microsoft' of you. Innovative, straight to the point, looks fairly easy to update. Very cool.

I also agree with you that it would be great if the olympics would start using laster activated bombs as hurdles. It would indeed improve performance. Survival of the fittest!!

Hey Ross. I don't know if you heard this or not, or if it might interest you, but I just found out about it while playing half-life source, You know about the part in the game where a scientist is eaten by the giant shark thing? There was a glitch where the shark doesb't eat the guy and is stuck in the water and I see the scientist on a pipe..underwater. And talks. And walks. Normally. This happened while I was walking and sticking to the corner in the hallway before the water room.

For taking almost a year to make I would assume it is a considerable length. About how long is the tunnel? Or ,heh, how deep does the Tunnel go?

I'm not sure what "they hunger" is, but as long as the game is a single player source game, then typing in "sk_plr_dmg" should reveal some console reccomended codes that detail how powerful the weapons are. Example: In Half Life 2, if you type into the console "sk_plr_dmg" then a whole bunch of recommended codes pop up beneath it, one being "sk_plr_dmg_pistol 5" 5 being the damage of the pistol. Since You know that in the game it takes like 7 shots to kill a Civil Protection agent, and you would like to make it realistic by killing him in 3 shots, then just type in a probably number such as 10 in the place of the 5. Damage values are different for every source game, so you might want to use that to find the power of every weapon.

@Ross Scott: For some reason it wont let me reply to your reply, but heres a question: If you only change the health of the enemies, then why do your weapons break airvents and that big wooden barricade in blast pit so fast?

i dunno, but im pretty sure that valve will hire you to make anims and maps for Half Life 3, or taunts for TF2 sooner or later. u will open an e-mail with a big gabe newell photo and a text asking you to join them.

Likes this update. I take a screenshot of the visual update and compare it a few days later. Its moving along he must be getting the help he needed. This is great news. Could you make one for FM?

Xanatos once made a 17 minute TF2 machinima back when the limit was 10 mins.A TF 2 Western, it was uploaded by machinima.com... I think ross should be able to uploadf the full episode with machinima.com