Visual update

Sign in to follow this  

From the FAQ

"Q: Will you link to my machinima site?

A: Generally no. It’s not that I’m trying to be unfriendly, I just don’t like playing politics. There are some videos I really like that I would link to, but there are other people that request links that seem like nice people, but I may not care for their videos. So rather than reject people, I’m trying to maintain a policy of neutrality. I’ll still link to other people’s series in posts when they contribute something for a particular episode"

I know that your site isn't machinima but I'm going to guess that this applies to you as well.

i check the site at least 20 times a day looking for a post that reads the tunnel or freemans mind 30 or at least a change in the progress bar. looking forward to one of those Fm streaks, the ones of 1 episode every other day like the good old days. that would be just absolutely the GREATEST

hey Ross , your progress bar is broken. it doesent do anything!

and if your deliberatly waiting till halloween to release this episode , please tell us.

oh , and btw, your much better then the guys over at shepards and barney`s mind, keep it up!

it has happened in the past, maybe few every other day but it was not over 10-15 days tops, i know that much. Even those that took 3 days to be done were awesome. There is absolutely no bad FM episodes i can think of. Best show ever