Visual update

Sign in to follow this  

You know, I noticed the thing with the barricade too. As far as I can tell, at least one of the shots was done in alternate firing mode (with the shotgun, that means to rounds at a time).

If you count the shots, there's one to the genie (or scientist, we may never really know) and six to the barricade and then he reloads. Assuming a double shot (I think it was the last), that's 8 shells, so it adds up.

Also, maybe it's possible to fire 6 times and have 2 double shots with only 7 shells, provided that the last double shot is done with only one shell remaining... I don't know if this works, maybe later I'll reinstall the old HL to test that teory.

J.C.

Actually, he didn't. Look closely at episode 14: There was a small delay before he reloaded his gun, where as if it was empty it would've reloaded automatically. Also it didn't play the "double shot" animation. I've tried shooting the blast pit barrier with the shotgun on Half Life: Source, it takes forever, so he must've raised the weapon damage.

How do you determine which part of the bar becomes green and what remains red? Do you have sub-sections? If so, why not label them? I know, I know... It takes time away from the anim_10_spork_movement thingy.

Indeed! I thought of doing just this because I'm trying to download each version that gets posted as well. I think I'll wait until there's more progress on it though.

Yeah, he probably raised weapon damage and if he did then he wouldn't necessarily have to lower the health of enemies. But also, what if when you play Half-life: Source on easy, the props break faster? I should know the answer to this, but I've never played a Half-Life game on a mode other than Hard (can't bring myself to), so I can't be certain.

anim_10_spork_movement? What on earth is that? The monkey!? Careful what you say anyway; that sounds spoiler-able (not a word, I know).

Anyway, you see the bar at the bottom that isn't a progress one? Eighth from the top? The white one with separating marks/lines? Each "Part" (1, 2 and 3) is split up into four sub-sections, so when he estimates the percentage each segment would take up on the episode as a whole, he starts recording scenes with a specific start and end point, marked on the white line. So when he sets up for a one or two minute scene, let's say, he knows all the mapping, dialogue, animation and now filming is completed, so he marks it all green on the graph... Er, I'm guessing.

Quick question for the care takers of the site, how do you edit it? CSS, HTML, a pre-made template? ***URL REDACTED*** thats my blog, I want to you what you guys did to make this really cool template.

It won't be worth it for the amount of time this has taken, I'll say that right now. I plan to go into more detail on it later, but it's basically engine problems is the reason this is taking so damn long. It's turned into a "better late than never" situation. That said, it will be as good as I can make it for what it is.

Hey Ross, you want to be partners or something? I link to you, you link to me, we all have fun with it? And if you ever need something, I could help you out. ****URL REDACTED**** that's what I want to partner with you with, its a little gaming group I made.

- Adrian(The Joker)

Surely there's a spork model in there somewhere that goes along with the dreaded 'aiscripted_sequences'. And i'm thinking surely Ross will animate the spork which leads me to believe that it is called 'anim_10_spork_movement'. the number 10 is just thrown in there because there's always a number attached to things like that. Of course, right? That's just common knowledge... and FACT. It's rubber science man!

I do see your delimiters at the bottom of the chart now. I'm narrow sighted, not to mention have a squatty monitor.

Laser, caution, Laser, caution. what COULD it mean?