Points 2 Shop

Sign in to follow this  

So I know a lot of you are going to rage at me for doing this post, however I see no rule against it at the moment.

So there is this website called Points 2 Shop, it's basically a site where you do surveys and earn points/Cash. And lets be honest we know these are all scams, right? Well it seems we're wrong, this is actually legit HOWEVER it is rather slow to achieve anything but I'd still recommend it for when you have nothing else to do.

Take your time to google about it and read reviews, I just want to share this with you and if a mod feels this shouldn't be here then please remove it, I wouldn't want to cause any trouble, and if users feel the same then alert a mod to take away this post.

If you decide you want to give it a try then please register at: http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=SanyaIV

This would help me out a lot! Thanks <3

Not a big fan of these survey sites. Either they are scams or they are so slow that it is just not worth the time.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No thank you, I have better things to do with my time than become part of market research.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I tried P2S years ago, and stopped years ago too, it just wasn't worth it. It took way too long, I barely got any points and half the time, the surveys didn't register for me. Was a complete waste of time.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Yeah, I agree with the 'waste of time' sentiment here. Regardless of whether or not it's a scam, these "pay for opinion" sites are terribly buggy and frequently don't register that you've completed a survey, or said survey refuses to complete unless you fill out contact info.