22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ever lucid dream?

• Yes
    • No
    • Rarely
    • I used to
    • I've tried, but failed

Sign in to follow this  

Like the only dream that I can remember clearly was that fucking weird dream I shared in the dream Sharing thread. I guess it was lucid. At least I think I was controlling my actions for the first part anyways. The second part was like I was watching a movie. I find it helps me if I eat something really weird before I go to bed. Isn't some sorta vitamin supposed to help you dream? Damn I really hope I dream tonight.

Vitamin B6 makes your dreams more vivid. I tried it for a while. It worked but the first time it gave me a bad stomach for some reason.

@ABG, yeah, I had night terrors a lot as a kid. It was weird because I was aware of my real world surroundings, but I was trapped in the dream. So I'd be screaming bloody murder, my parents would run out and I'd say

"DON'T MOVE OR YOU'LL DIE!" and things like that.

Also, I don't know what this is, but it seemed relevant. When I got a bad fever as a kid, I'd have spells where I'd be laying down and I'd have a sort of image in my brain of two incredibly large fingers trying to crush something very small. Then, I would get up and walk around and I would be completely unable to move normally. I would take steps insanely fast and if I tried to just walk, I would power-walk. It was rather terrifying for me because I had no control over my movements. Anybody have an explanation?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Has anyone ever had conversations with themselves while they're half asleep? It sorta disconcerting.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I don't have to practice. It just use to happen to me almost everynight.

If I don't LDing I got nightmares and I can't sleep. Everytime I feel strange, scared or affraid in a dream I change my dream body into something else (it could be anything, a bird, an animal, videogame character.... It's a natural reaction .

It's easiest for my to control my dream if I see the same places in my dreams. Sometimes I visit the same places, never similiar, they are allways the same or totally diffrent. In that case, I know I'm dreaming and then I starting to control it.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I think my ultimate goal in life is to fall asleep in a Lucid Dream therefore trapping me in my subconscious forever

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

And fir Srake, I present you with this inspirational music:

M1_4f17QBlA

Sadly, last night, I had no lucid dream. It was a very nice dream though, but I can only remember fragments :|

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I think my ultimate goal in life is to fall asleep in a Lucid Dream therefore trapping me in my subconscious forever

If only that were possible =(

What if you're dreaming now? O_o

Actually I have lucid dreamed and kept a dream journal and stuff. I don't have it anymore but I used to do all that. I remember a couple lucid dreams. One where I think the apocalypse happened, and I had to drive through exploding streets, there were thunderstoms everywhere, it was scary. Then I woke up and was so freaking happy it was a dream.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I've been dreaming every night since posting here. Sadly no lucid dreams... I hope I can get a really weird dream again.

This can't be a dream because dreams are not this vivid... Ever. At least, that's my reasoning.

All of this is a dream. Soon I'll wake up in a hospital bed to a *beep* *beep* sound running in a cadence. At an old age, my entire live reflected in a dream. I smile as the last breath leaves my body. The last sound I hear is a solid continuous beep.

And then ponies.

All of this is a dream. Soon I'll wake up in a hospital bed to a *beep* *beep* sound running in a cadence. At an old age, my entire live reflected in a dream. I smile as the last breath leaves my body. The last sound I hear is a solid continuous beep.

And then ponies.

LoL

non-euclidean fuck machine

I had the oddest one last night.

It was 6 am, couldn't sleep at all, so I closed my eyes for a few hours or so and started dreaming. I have this thing where I squeeze my hand three times to check if I'm sleeping or not, so I eventually figured out I was dreaming, but the thing was that I could actually feel myself lying in bed squeezing my hand, while asleep. I started controlling the aspects of my dream, but they kept going beyond my control as I created them. I think that it could have been more of a hallucination due to sensory deprivation than a lucid dream.

Any ideas?

100 percent average every time, all the time.