The Official Accursed Farms Christmas wishlist thread.

A native Steam client for linux, and Source based games for linux. I would pay triple the price for them if it was possible to play them on linux. Even if I already got the games I wish to play.

Trine 2 linux version.

A proper nvidia optimus driver for linux from Nvidia (which is very unlikely to happen too).

A bunch of combustible lemons.

A handheld portal device. And the long fall boots.

A kinect (yeah, just the sensors). Would like to capture motions. (Now I know some cool stuff I learned at the kung fu course ;) )

I would like to learn how to solder properly too. This is not exactly a present, just a wish.

Free time for repairing two of my bricked routers, and for assembling my USB data connector for the zipit z2 what I got in my case unsoldered, disassembled since august.

A successful linear algebra exam.

Better marks. (To earn more scholarship)

A swiss army knife.

Swiss chocolate.

Peace.

Sleep.

Love.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

Yeah, those are fun. But its not fun getting shot by one in the back of your leg at point blank(they're only plastic but it hurts, dammit).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯