Sheridan's mind

-EDIT-

I killed the series... I might start from the top but I'm just thinking of doing it inside another game as soon as I get this new gaming rig built.

Sorry but no one liked it as much as I did, although I do understand it's hatred and my excessive use of the F word

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I just... I don't even...

I have nothing against you, but you kinda set yourself up for it with the pony hate.

If it makes you feel better, the videos weren't that bad.

Why thank you. :mrgreen:

Here's episode 5, I mucked up for 2 parts but it's actually one of THE most best one of these videos that I created.

tklIsy2yaEI

I actually found out how to do proper water editing for the blur effect, I cut part of the footage and then pasted it back to normal and then added the effect so it doesn't have blurring throughout the WHOLE video.

Haters will hate. Like me.

When you can't think of wit, saying "Fuck" only downgrades the situation.

I found a new way to make these videos and they are getting better each one.

It's too bad I stutter under pressure. :cry:

EDIT: I'm starting from the top, sorry I randomly started the series, I'll need to correct them soon.

I stutter chronically and i tried a mind series myself. i gave up because i lost interest. do you record the lines for the whole video in one take, or record line by line?

all in one, I'm actually getting better of not stuttering so much, the occasional slip of the tongue happens though. :lol:

Sorry to say but I don't think you're going to win anyone over with this. It's a blatant ripoff of Freeman's Mind, and not even a good one. You should try and find your own thing and do it, just as a suggestion, something with a bit more effort than just making a slightly witty let's play of Half-Life and call it "someone's Mind".

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Sorry to say but I don't think you're going to win anyone over with this. It's a blatant ripoff of Freeman's Mind, and not even a good one. You should try and find your own thing and do it, just as a suggestion, something with a bit more effort than just making a slightly witty let's play of Half-Life and call it "someone's Mind".

Focusing only on Episode 6 are we. :lol:

There aren't really any ideas that swim into my head when it comes to Machinima, as you see I have a shitty laptop with less games that Gabe Newell's left hand. :cry: