New trailer for Freeman's Days

Sign in to follow this  

A. Mankevich and team have released a new trailer for their upcoming Half-Life 2 video.

(in Russian)

vXVH1ttdtek

They seem to be working in earnest on the movie and it is likely to come out sometime in 2012. Will be interesting to see how it compares with "Beyond Black Mesa" and "Escape(s) from City 17"...

Regards

It looks promising, but the one I enjoyed the most has been I am the Freeman, it's just a trailer from a CGI company but it would be so amazing to see it as a movie...

e_wu2SCXNMQ

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

I agree, that was by far the best quality material. IIRC, this was done by the same person who did CGI for "District 9" but, unfortunately, he has made it clear that he has no intention to make the actual movie :-(

Regards

It looks promising, but the one I enjoyed the most has been I am the Freeman, it's just a trailer from a CGI company but it would be so amazing to see it as a movie...

e_wu2SCXNMQ

I came...

so hard.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

e_wu2SCXNMQ

I came...

so hard.

dcbbc65b-dd49-4223-be00-82dc54aadcc9.jpg

Also known as "Username"