SMOD for Freeman's Mind 2?

Sign in to follow this  

If Ross ever does do FM2 I'm sure it'd be MUCH easier to come up with jokes since there's simply just more material to work with, where as HL1 you can only come up with so many jokes while walking for miles in underground concrete corridors.

"Fat People Not Good"

Yeah, I assume he'll put Freeman's Mind on ice for a while once he's finished. I assume he really wants to work on more Machinima stuff than just recording himself playing HL2.

But that's what makes Ross so awesome. It's just him playing HL:S, making up some funny jokes, with a little video and audio editing and it's one of the most popular Machinima series on there! I'd kill for a job like that.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Yeah, I assume he'll put Freeman's Mind on ice for a while once he's finished. I assume he really wants to work on more Machinima stuff than just recording himself playing HL2.

But that's what makes Ross so awesome. It's just him playing HL:S, making up some funny jokes, with a little video and audio editing and it's one of the most popular Machinima series on there! I'd kill for a job like that.

Easy work is not fun work.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

. Also, I think it fixes the vortex thing in Ep1.

what vortex thing?

Fool me once: Shame on you. Fool me twice: EVERYONE DIES!!!

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.

Well let's not get ahead of ourselves, he's only about half way with hl1

"Fat People Not Good"