Describe your perfect video game

Sign in to follow this  

3. Maybe a game where you work as an office employee at a soulless company and your goal is to cause as much chaos and problems as possible without getting caught or fired. Might work as a strategy game or else stealth action one. Goals would involve getting co-workers or managers blamed for things, outright sabotage masked as accidental, just causing a lot of problems covertly. Timing your actions with coincidences caused by other employees would get you bonus points. You win the game when your company goes out of business.

Mmh, a PC videogame with these features actually exists. Ok, it's not EXACTLY the game you wish, but it is interestingly close. I'm talking about Camera Café, a tie-in videogame of the homonymous italian sit-com (which is part of the homonymous european TV format).

According to italian Wikipedia (I didn't played it), in this game:

-you have objectives to complete, being at the same time careful about your daily job in the office;

-you can interact with other employees and office objects (hardware, elevators... you can also sabotate them). Interactions may change your chances of action.

The game has its sequel, Camera Café 2, which features a new plot, a bigger office map and a new mode, the "Dirty Trick Contest", in which you have to do more tricks to your colleagues as possible.

You said that you don't like tie-in videogames based on movies (let alone sit-coms), Ross, but maybe you'll find these games interesting.

(English is not my mother-language. If you find errors, please tell me.)

One idea I'm interested in is some kind of interactive biopic, where the player is faced with the same choices as some historical figure and asked what they would do. There'd be multiple endings, with the 'best' endings not neccesarily being what actually happened.