A tiny TF2 request from Jek Jek

Sign in to follow this  

I'm looking for someone who can make for me an animated or very nice spray for TF2.

It has to beTF2 (about medic, engie or sniper), Half Life, Accursed Farms or MLP (Dircord, Applejack or Twilight) related.

In reward I can give you TF2 items, make for you an avatar or huge drawing of something you will be want me to draw.

;)

May I count on your help?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Here's a fairly basic spray. http://www.mediafire.com/?3za70gvjxdtttmg

I can change just about anything about it, the only thing I wasn't able to do is make the outline right. From what I understand you can only have one alpha channel, so when you edit the minimaps you just get the picture you wanted in a window shaped like the original image. :/

In case normal importing doesn't work, put the files in "Program Files\Steam\steamapps\Your steam ID\team fortress 2\tf\materials\vgui\logos" and then import them

I can change just about anything about it, the only thing I wasn't able to do is make the outline right. From what I understand you can only have one alpha channel, so when you edit the minimaps you just get the picture you wanted in a window shaped like the original image. :/

In case normal importing doesn't work, put the files in "Program Files\Steam\steamapps\Your steam ID\team fortress 2\tf\materials\vgui\logos" and then import them

Oh man, thank you so much for this.

So now it is time for my part. Tell me, what do you want for this? I can draw for you something, anything you want, using any medium; pencils, colours, ink... you choose.

Or maybe TF2 items

:geek:

Oh man, thank you so much for this.

So now it is time for my part. Tell me, what do you want for this? I can draw for you something, anything you want, using any medium; pencils, colours, ink... you choose.

Or maybe TF2 items

:geek:

Draw Twilight Sparkle! I'll make you a hundred sprays if you draw Twilight! :D

If I draw you a Twilight sparkle, you can use my drawing to make another spray xD lol. Ok.

Yeah I got nuttin at the moment, I really suck at animating stuff.

It doesn't need to be animated. It's also can be normal gif but it have to be very nice. :3