Freeman's Mind in a speedrun?

Sign in to follow this  

I just had an idea, and I wanted to know if others would like it too.

If Ross Scott (or even any other minder) did a special episode for a Speedrun.

Example: Freeman's Mind episode COMPLETE

and he just does his normal Freeman's mind stuff, but the video is a speedrun (spider-Waffles's or Quadrazid's, doesnt matter), He would need to find a reason why Freeman knows all those tricks, and a reason why he is in a hurry, then It would be easy to do the rest I think.

Since Gordon said "Oh no, I woke up in trash compactor AGAIN!" and "Now The government wants me dead, good thing I got money hided [place I dont remember] to prevent EXACTLY this situation", having a supertrained Freeman could be easy to explain.

I just wanted to know if others would like a special Freeman's mind like this.

I'd watch it if Ross made it I guess but it doesn't seem very likely, and it's not really worth the time and effort. It'd just be Ross rambling while doing a speedrun, and while I'm not saying hearing Ross ramble like Freeman over it wouldn't be funny, I'm just saying it's not really worth making compared to the regular series.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I know regular serie is better, but I would rather have that than a hl2 freeman's mind, as many people want hl2 maybe he could make this after being done with hl1 and before starting hl2 so it's kinda of a transition

I know regular serie is better, but I would rather have that than a hl2 freeman's mind, as many people want hl2 maybe he could make this after being done with hl1 and before starting hl2 so it's kinda of a transition

More likely we'll get Lost Coast done in that period.

More likely we'll get Lost Coast done in that period.

lost coast should be done as special episode during hl2 process, not before, it would not be coherent

But Lost Coast takes place in the middle of HL2. It wouldn't make sense between HL1 and HL2.

exactly what I tought

I can't imagine it'd be very easy to come up with a whole lot of jokes when you're zooming through the game almost faster than the eye can comprehend, and not to mention trying to keep up with what's going on on the screen. The jokes would have to be short or delivered extremely fast since if it was too long, he'd probably be in the next level with a new environment by the time he finished delivering it. and either way, those aren't very smart things to do in the world of comedy.

Retired Forum Moderator

Just take a speedrun and then speed up that footage so that it takes the same amount of time as Freeman saying "Coffee! Coffeecoffeecoffee! It's not as strong as methamphetamine, but it lets you keep your teeth!"

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.