Impossible Game Soundtrack

Sign in to follow this  

IF you havnt played the impossible game its basically one of those games that is so dam hard and you will end up throwing your controlling at the TV or your ipod/phone at a wall depending on what platform your playing on.

The soundtrack for this game is just awesome. You can listen to it and download it here http://flukedude.com/theimpossiblegame/soundtrack/

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Im a helpful person :D if you want to contact me or wanna do some games then add them...

Skype-benny_v.t7

Steam-bvant6

I'm getting a Starcraft II trailer when I click on the link. :P

Ohh woops i must have done Ctrl+V instead on Ctrl+C when coping the link. Last thing i had copied was that lol :D well ill fix it up now.

Im a helpful person :D if you want to contact me or wanna do some games then add them...

Skype-benny_v.t7

Steam-bvant6

Sure The Impossible Game came out quite a while ago, but it's still a ton of fun. If you liked the game on the Xbox 360, you'll likely enjoy it just as much on the iPhone. Otherwise, if you're the kind of person who gets into brutally difficult games and doesn't mind endlessly retrying levels until you get it right, look no further than The Impossible Game.