KevinTThoms

Sign in to follow this  

Ive followed this guys videos for quite a while, and he really says some clever things.

He talks about freedom of speech, US government etc.

Here's a video that he did on governments deciding what we can and cant put in our bodies (best description I could come up with), Id recommend checking it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SiVqtVZh0U
Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"Life sucks sober!"

I'm amused by the way he says that "government uses our apathy against us" while advocating for a drug that tends to increase apathy.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I'm amused by the way he says that "government uses our apathy against us" while advocating for a drug that tends to increase apathy.

The thing is he is not a marjiuana smoker himself, he talks about the government deciding what we can put in our own bodies.

So my description was wrong (Ill change it).

"Life sucks sober!"

The thing is he is not a marjiuana smoker himself, he talks about the government deciding what we can put in our own bodies.

So my description was wrong (Ill change it).

What he needs to talk about is how much your decision to abuse your body ends up costing ME. If you're gonna libertarianize your body, you shouldn't want to socialize your consequences.

Isn't it interesting that the same people who push to deregulate marijuana are usually behind the pushes to regulate salt, fat, sugar, et cetera ad nauseum?

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I agree, if you are gonna start doing drugs make sure it is only hurting yourself and no-one else.

I have never heard of people derugulating salt (and the other things) I am not that much into politics and stuff so its probably just me being badly informed.

"Life sucks sober!"

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 77 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.