Mitt Romney made me laugh :D "Corporations are people"

Sign in to follow this  

E2h8ujX6T0A

At the moment a camera showed up in the right top corner of the banner above his head, I imagined a headcrab jumping onto him! *CRUNCH*!

I'm not sure where to put this! USA has more crazy people then Europe! It's hard to believe they enforced a law claming that corporations are people! BHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!! :lol: I still think European people keep their certain knowledge, wisodom and common sense somehow! I mean, we had much more wars than America and we have much more variety of people here and we have to handle that!

Corporations are peole, the sam way as churches are priests! :lol:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

If someone went with the idea like that in Poland..well... there would be a storm and lots of laughing. And people going to the streets protesting, like they did with ACTA (=SOPA,PIPA) Poland was one of the most protesting countries, our prime minister lost lots of his support then. What a douchbag he showed up to be!

Yes, we had more wars, Polish country was established in 966 (first confirmed king), I guess it gives just one European country, a bit more time for fighting, than in USA :P

And I CAN see differences between European and American lifestyle, also with mindset, overall education level, caring about your food quality, body condition, tolerated behaviour in the streets. These are visible differences, especially visible when I watch American TV shows. I can't generalise, but when I can see Mitt Romeny, I can see someone has given support to this guy.

Besides, Poland is almost 100% Catholic country and only in USA I can see much unbelievable religious fanatism.And in my country, many, many people goes to church every Sunday (not me anymore :P ) We have some fanatics, but never so widespread.....

So... corporations are still corporations..

You're obviously just seeing the stereotyped American lifestyle; I do need to point that out. For as many people there are in America that DO act stupid about countless things, there's just as many that are sensible, reasonable, and smart.

The problem? None of the smart people ever end up in congress.

You're obviously just seeing the stereotyped American lifestyle; I do need to point that out. For as many people there are in America that DO act stupid about countless things, there's just as many that are sensible, reasonable, and smart.

The problem? None of the smart people ever end up in congress.

Or get shown prominently in any form of media or entertainment.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

1. It's the US Supreme Court that stated that corporations have the same rights as people when it comes to spending money on elections. Nobody claims that corporations ARE people, that's a gross exagerration. For SHAME.

2. Basically, this ruling did nothing worse than put corporations on the same level that unions had been on for many, many years.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I'm pretty firmly in the liberal camp of politics, although I don't go out of my way to throw down with the republicans I know. At this point, I don't get offended at stupid things that people like Mitt Romney say, I just think it's hilarious and move on, knowing that there will be more and more of it in the future.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Its hard to read what would happen with Mitt Romney, yes he'd be friendly with the corporations BUT is that a good or bad thing? Could we see more jobs open up cause of Mitt Romney cozying up to Corporate heads. The only problem with this is the integrity of the Corporate heads, most likely they'll pocket this extra money.. We need more noble leaders of corporations, like Bruce Wayne. He seems like a nice guy, very noble.

Obama needs to just lay out a clear and very public economic plan. I like how he's handled the war, I give him props on that. As for the economy its hard to tell, Its gotten better in my area but my area has been doing decent for quite some time.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

As for the economy its hard to tell

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Thanks for the link! Our debt is T-errible.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I gave an impulse to a big discussion! wow!

DISCUSSION

my main point was that ?I spontaneously imagined a headcrab jumping on Mitt Romney's head! :lol: