Too Big a Whiner?

Sign in to follow this  

Well, I also complain a lot, and like you, I really feel the need to do so (And actually enjoy doing so). But I try to be 'fair' about it. When I'm complaining to someone, I try my best to make it funny, so they'll actually not hate hearing it.

Ask Pinkie. He should know what I mean, since he's probably experienced it from me more than anyone.

And I always complain to you, and Pinkie often complains to me, so I guess it makes a good "Circle of Bitching".

You, Chuck, Shiny, Weebs, and I need to get together a lot more often.

You do NOT want to see how most of Twi, Weebs, and I's conversations go down. Like, really. :?

Remember that conversation Pinkie posted in the pony thread? Yeah.

Now that I want to be a part of

non-euclidean fuck machine

Well, I also complain a lot, and like you, I really feel the need to do so (And actually enjoy doing so).

So that's why you're an editor.

Hah, only for you Shiny, only for you.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

I think it's better to let this stuff out instead of keep it inside. I used to be like you for a while, fairly vocal about things I was unhappy about, but I got discouraged about talking about it because no one listened. Shortly after, I stopped talking about my problems altogether and internalize everything, which made me a social recluse after a few months. I don't have any friends aside from people I chat with online, and I only leave the house for food and work because I have no one to do anything else with.

I guess you're damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I don't have any friends aside from people I chat with online, and I only leave the house for food and work because I have no one to do anything else with.

That's pretty much my life.

Untitled-1.jpg

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Well, I also complain a lot, and like you, I really feel the need to do so (And actually enjoy doing so). But I try to be 'fair' about it. When I'm complaining to someone, I try my best to make it funny, so they'll actually not hate hearing it.

Ask Pinkie. He should know what I mean, since he's probably experienced it from me more than anyone.

And I always complain to you, and Pinkie often complains to me, so I guess it makes a good "Circle of Bitching".

You, Chuck, Shiny, Weebs, and I need to get together a lot more often.

You do NOT want to see how most of Twi, Weebs, and I's conversations go down. Like, really. :?

Remember that conversation Pinkie posted in the pony thread? Yeah.

Now that I want to be a part of

Me too. I saw that convo and just thought

"Wow, if I could've been there rather than slept all night, I might have actually enjoyed myself and laughed that night..."

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time