Help wanted with a big project

Shock of all shocks, Ninja is out of Free-For-All... AGAIN! Anyhow, I have a huge ass project I've been working on (slowly mind you, but I'm picking up the pace now). The project? My very first mod for half-life 2. I'm going all out, I'm going to have custom models (learning Blender), custom maps (obviously), custom textures, (possible) custom animations, etc. etc. I already have the basics down, like story, what the character looks like, the plot twist(s), etc. etc.

Now then, I know this is going to take a long time, a lot of patience, and a lot of angry/frustration moments. Oh and let's not forget my personal favorite "*sigh* I'm not sure if I want to do this anymore". Also, as the title states, I'm looking for help 'cause if I was to do this all by my self, it would get done, just 20 years from now, after getting motivated again for the billionth time. I'm good with Hammer, just not Black Mesa good, and like I've stated earlier, I'm (slowly) learning Blender. I will definitely need help in the music/sound department. Likewise any help under any department (like texture making, map making, model making, and rooting me on) would be great. If you want to help me out, please P.M. me with what you're willing/could do in your free time, and if it's not too much to ask, attach some of your completed works. Lastly, when I've got the mod in the alpha stage, I plan on adding it to Steam's greenlight. I would also need non biased play testers.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Basically you wake up in your house, to find that everyone's gone, no note, nothing, what's even stranger is your and your wife's car keys are still in the house, and your kids backpacks are home, so you leave your house to find the world is fucked up.

You might wanna ask Koach, He's a good texture artist and works with the Battlegrounds 2 Dev team, on source as you would.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Depending on the quality you're aiming for I may be able to help. I'm a decent texture artist I'd say and I have some time with Hammer under my belt.

Alright and thanks. So I was thinking, for file sharing maybe we could use Dropbox? And for communications for what textures/models are left, last minute changes, ideas/suggestions, etc. etc. I was thinking maybe google docs? What do you guys think?

If there's any aspect where photography is involved, I'd be happy to help you. Otherwise I can't be of much use. Maybe if you need something in spanish I can translate for you.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

So I was thinking, for file sharing maybe we could use Dropbox?

A propper version controll system might be more appropriate. Ordinarily I would suggest git, but that might be a little hard to use in a WinDOS only environment, so I would recomend the somewhat simmilar Mercurial.

Please don't count me in though, but I could probably do some programming works if required. (However, the last time I peaked at the source engine was in 2007)

Also, if that helps anybody, I have experience in micro electronics, speak german and can do some basic cooking^^.

So I was thinking, for file sharing maybe we could use Dropbox?

A propper version controll system might be more appropriate. Ordinarily I would suggest git, but that might be a little hard to use in a WinDOS only environment, so I would recomend the somewhat simmilar Mercurial.

Please don't count me in though, but I could probably do some programming works if required. (However, the last time I peaked at the source engine was in 2007)

Also, if that helps anybody, I have experience in micro electronics, speak german and can do some basic cooking^^.

I'd like a sandwich, please :P. Nah, I kid.

If you'd like to have someone read the whole storyline and give you their opinion/advice, I'd gladly do it as well.