List of movies online (for Halloween and more)

Sign in to follow this  

You're a boss JJR! I've been looking for Sleepy Hollow for quite some time.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

I finally watched this movie. I was searchnng for it for ages. Here you have even more movies. Tim Burton FTW

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I always watch the original Halloween during Halloween.

Rob Zombie's remake is okay but I prefer John Carpenter's version.

Sounds interesting. I'm not a huge fan of John Carpenter, but The Thing (which I recommand for the halloween as well) was one of my favorite movies, so yeah. I migh try it someday.

The Thing is in my opinion Carpenter's best horror flick but it was more effect heavy and big budget so I feel it's an unfair comparison to Halloween.

Anyway, if you want something really fucked up I really recommend some Cronenberg flicks like Scanners, Videodrome or The Fly (his most mainstream success).

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I wonder how many mods clicked on this at first thinking it was a spambot thread?

Anyway, wow, I forgot how much I loved Halloween Town as a kid. I need to watch that again sometime, though it isn't really a scary movie. The Evil Dead is also one of my favorites. It's one of the first horror movies I ever watched, so it's quite a classic for me, and the second movie was filmed in this county too, if I recall (which is apparently the only neat thing that has ever happened here. We didn't even get a Civil War battle!).

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

That confused me at first as well. I was ready to ban whoever made this thread and saw Jek had made it. Dunno if that makes it legit but... I'll give him the benefit of the doubt here.

Anyway, another horror flick I recommend watching is Event Horizon. Really psychological horror and with some neat sci-fi flava.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Seriously... you want to ban everyone who is giving a link in a new thread? This is ridiculous. You can't make an interesting thread without positng anything.

Each year my friends and me take on a long running horror franchise, last year was the alien movies and this year is the {insert time of day here} of the living dead, fun fact there is a girl at my school who's grandma owns the house the first movie toke place in.

non-euclidean fuck machine

The first 2 Hellraiser films are decent scary movies (fun thought I've had about the series, it's a perfect encapsulation of the progression of horror franchises through the ages), but the rest are silly/non-scary. Another horror franchise you could check out is the Children of the Corn movies (these are super cheap on DVD right now). The first, sixth, and 2009 remake of the first are the only ones worth watching, in my opinion.

If anyone knows any films themed like Sleepy Hollow or Trick R Treat, I'm interested in those sort of films. :3

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."