• Mass Effect 3
    • The Walking Dead
    • Far Cry 3
    • Borderlands 2
    • Planetside 2
    • X-Com: Enemy Unknown
    • Journey
    • Guild Wars 2

I voted for Far Cry 3, since I haven't played the other games on that list. I know, I have no reason NOT to play Black Mesa, but I'm waiting for them to finish the game through Xen and/or release the Mod through Steam, since they got the greenlight to do so.

I voted for Far Cry 3, since I haven't played the other games on that list. I know, I have no reason NOT to play Black Mesa, but I'm waiting for them to finish the game through Xen and/or release the Mod through Steam, since they got the greenlight to do so.

Sounds smart to me. So far it's a great mod though.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Although The Walking Dead was my best gaming experience from games released this year, I wouldnt qualify it as game of the year, I just feel like its a step back from what games are supposed to be, lately, a game either have a great story with a mediocre gameplay or a brilliant gameplay with a terrible story, and I know games can and should be great at both, so I guess my vote goes to Far-Cry 3, from what I heard is a very fun game to play, and the story is somewhat interesting and compelling, as opposed to say, the Accursed Farms' GOTY of 2011 :roll: .

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Yeah, the lead Black Mesa has here doesn't surprise me for two reasons: 1) it's a free game and 2) this forum is kind of based around Half-Life moreso than other game franchises.

For me it was Journey. Just beautiful, it even made me cry. If something cam give me goosebumps and/or make me cry - in a good way - then it's amazing in my book. Black Mesa was a VERY close second and would've been my top vote had Journey not been listed :D

http://steamcommunity.com/id/djhoneybadger/

I am one of 12 Jedi in the whole galaxy on the Jedi Council and today it's my job to get the pizza. Sure, yeah my parents, they're very proud.