Venezuela

Sign in to follow this  

There seems to be the ever present risk of civil war errupting in Venezuela. So, one must ask, what to do? If a major civil war breaks out, there is no guareentee that the opposition would win such a war, or if the Western world will decide to intervine. So what will happen?

Nothing of import to 99.9% of the rest of the world.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Any war with Murrica tends to erupt into something that involves everybody on Earth, though.

I find that the government is a little too proud of that fact.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Of course Americans like to focus on celebreties and their own politics, not giving a single damn about what matters. Maybe, if it happened to them, they wouldn't act so naive.

Of course Americans like to focus on celebreties and their own politics, not giving a single damn about what matters. Maybe, if it happened to them, they wouldn't act so naive.

I don't recall saying "Americans" anywhere... I was stating a fact, nothing more or less. The fact that a civil war is a terrible thing doesn't matter to the vast majority of the world at large since almost nobody outside of the country is affected directly. I feel it unfortunate that they are on the verge of civil war, but that is the extent of my caring unless they find a way to involve/affect me in some way. (no matter how insignificant)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I don't recall saying "Americans" anywhere... I was stating a fact, nothing more or less. The fact that a civil war is a terrible thing doesn't matter to the vast majority of the world at large since almost nobody outside of the country is affected directly. I feel it unfortunate that they are on the verge of civil war, but that is the extent of my caring unless they find a way to involve/affect me in some way. (no matter how insignificant)

Apologies. I just thought you ment no one cares at all if a civil war happens in Venezuela, as few, if any of the people I know care about anything but celebrity or local news, and some don't care about any news. I'll update this topic if I hear anything about Venezuela.

That's what vice-presidents are for.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 79 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.