"Outposts of Tyranny"

Sign in to follow this  

Before I go into detail, I do NOT agree with the terms that were set by the people who made this list or the term the applied to the countries designated said term.

The Outposts of Tyranny are defined as countries repressing their people (human rights abuses, crimes against humanity) and or trying to obtain WMD. They are:

North Korea

Iran

Iraq (formally)

Syria

Cuba (threat to its own people only)

Libya (threat to its own people only)(formally)

Burma (threat to its own people only)

Belarus (threat to its own people only)(could cease to exist as a country within a few years)

Zimbabwe (threat to its own people only)

China should be on that list.

Then make your own list. I was NOT the person who made the list.

The list is accurate, but not complete.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

The list is accurate, but not complete.

I remind you, I did not make the list, feel free to add to it.

The list is complete, but not accurate.

JK

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Tyranny rises where tyranny is fed.

BULLSHIT. That's all I have to say about that.

EDIT: My, how fucking stupid I sounded back then. What a fucking idiot I was. :oops:

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Actually, it's quite true. If you don't actively feed a tyrant, they die very quickly. If however, you feed them even the smallest morsel, they just keep getting stronger until they can take everything from you.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well it doesn't matter anyway. Are you going to add to the list or something, or are you just going to sit here and do nothing (I mean I don't care)?

Well it doesn't matter anyway. Are you going to add to the list or something, or are you just going to sit here and do nothing (I mean I don't care)?

What was the point of posting it here if not for discussing it?

Also, what was the original source of the list?

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

What was the point of posting it here if not for discussing it?

Also, what was the original source of the list?

I put it here to see what people thought about it, and if they were to add to this list (which I would appreciate if you added/removed countries).

Original source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_of_evil

But, WP:ORIGINAL RESEARCH....

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Given all the scandals lately, (what are we up to, five current ones, plus the fallout from older ones?) it might not be irredeemably evil of me to add "The White House" to the list. :twisted:

Benghazi

IRS targeting

Spying on AP reporters

NSA infogathering on everyone

State Dept. covering up sex and drug scandals

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Sign in to follow this  

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.