Let's hate machinima.com

Sign in to follow this  

I've found this websitee that seems to have a meaning and collects opinions of people.

http://amplicate.com/hate/machinima# Go on and write what you think about Machinima! I do not know if it makes a difference but at least you will feel better! (hate measure is 32% now!)

**I'm not sure is it the right part of the forum, but I guess it has the most views of all non-accursedfarms ones, so I'd appreciate leaving it here

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

This most certainly is not a game so I'm moving it to the Free For All section (as it's not really a video and thus does not warrant it being moved to the Machinima section).

Considering the subject though, please keep the discussion civil, thanks. ie discuss the company in your posts rather than just posting insults towards them.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Well, alright! I think it's better to post our opinions on this website then spamming machinima itself.

I'm not crazy that the only options are hate or love. My feelings are not that strong either way. For awhile, I was annoyed with Machinima.com because my youtube page was filled with videos I wasn't interested in watching until I finally unsubscribed.

My choice would be a less extreme, quiet frankly I'm just bored with Machinima.com. The series that are still there aren't all that good (or true to the name Machinima), and its hard to find things that interest me because I have to search through several different youtube channels.

What I'd like to happen is... Once Ross Scott is done with his legal troubles (or whatever he is going through with Machinima.com), I think he should collaborate with other dissatisfied machinima directors and start a new youtube channel dedicated to producing MACHINIMA.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Yeah, that about sums it up. I'm simply annoyed by their practices, be it evil contracts or whatever not-so-legal things Ross mentioned, it's dumb and they're dumb for doing it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Same as what's been said above. However, without them I probably would've missed out on Freeman's Mind in its early days, as well as several other awesome youtube channels.

Machinima was a great medium for lesser-known video makers to get a start, but the last time I saw, it seemed like a cheesy video game talk show. I don't hate it, but I certainly don't watch it anymore.

This company has turned evil... You have my word on it.