How to help Ross most in respect to youtube ads.

I have no idea the rules behind a youtube partnership. I am just wondering if Ross gets more money from watching full ads or what. I don't use adblocker or anything like that, however if all I have to do is watch an extra 30 seconds of ads to get Ross more ad revenue I would be happy to do so. Keep up the good work Ross. I hope ridding yourself of the machinima leash gives you the fortune and favor to keep making us happy. =)

I probably would get a little more, but the amount of people doing it intentionally based on a request from me probably wouldn't be significant enough to make it worthwhile. While a certain percentage of people having ads play does help me, I don't wish ads on anyone and wish there was a way around it. Besides, I'm all about sustainability, and me begging people to watch ads isn't really a sustainable situation. Really I just need to make more videos and hopefully give people reason enough to keep watching them.