Freeman's Mind HL2?

Sign in to follow this  

Hello, I'm new here but that's not really the point of this topic, yes?

I've heard this topic come up a multitude of times on the videos over at Youtube, but I tried to search for a topic of this on the forums and I can't seem to find any threads like this, so, the question is, will Ross make Freeman's Mind after he is finished with HL:Source?

Apparently, if there's still interest in Freeman's Mind after he completes HL1, he will look into continuing the exploits of the self-absorbed, egotistical Dr. Freeman in and around the police state of City 17. I shudder to think how he'll react once the rebels start treating him as a messianic figure. :lol:

I'm a fan of this idea too ;) If there's support from fans and visible demand... the bigger chance it will be created ;)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I think there will be interest. As long as Ross keeps it going as it is. I see no stopping him. So I don't think our interest will be an issue. It's his interest whenever the time comes.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

I think there will be interest. As long as Ross keeps it going as it is. I see no stopping him. So I don't think our interest will be an issue. It's his interest whenever the time comes.

Agreed.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

One thing I've always been curious of is how Freeman will react to people directly asking him questions and such. Take Alyx, for example: "You're a man of few words, aren't you?" I'd like to see how Ross takes Freeman through the much more grandiose world of HL2. That is, should Ross decide to do it. (And I don't really think fan support should be an issue)

I REALLY hope fan interest doesn't just die out. I simply can't go on without HL2 Freeman's Mind, if only to see his reaction to the whole messianic reputation thing.

Fan interest has been going pretty strongly for six years. The earlier episodes have far more views on youtube than the later ones (Episode 48: 102 thousand, Episode 1: 4 million), but that seems to be the case with pretty much every video series. Let's hope for six more years! Well, at least six more.

Oh my goodness, yes! This has to happen, I need to see how he reacts when he has to get the bugbait from the antlion guard and he gets to control a squad of them! "GO my bug children! DESTROY FOR YOUR MASTER!" XD

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg