Shadow of the Collosus

Sign in to follow this  

I loved this game, and when I started playing the songs felt very nice and fitting, but Jesus Christ I got bored with it fast, the same songs over and over, except some original ones for some colossus. But I remember pretty clearly getting the exact same song for many of the colossus... Also, the final colossus song was very, very depressing. That's not a bad thig, though, I think it aws intended. I remember my mother telling me to mute the TV because the song made everyone feel like dying, and I'm serious.

I haven't play that game, and probably I wont hava any chance for it. But the soundtrack kicks ass!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Great soundtrack indeed. SotC is also the best work of art in all of gaming. At least that I know of. It's a deeper love story than much of what you'll see in movies, even though you get no background details and the girl is dead throughout the whole game.

I loved this game, a work of complete beauty. I wish I could find a decent PC port of it. The battle music makes you feel like taking on a giant.