emails

Sign in to follow this  

I wasn't sure where else to post this, but did anyone else recently receive the July 10, 2010 rss email?

Yeap. When I saw the mail, I almost had a heart attack: I thought The Tunnel had been released!

Then I noticed the title ("Website News") and the "Posted: 10 Jul 2010 05:37 AM PDT" timestamp... and cried a little.

I'm guessing some minor change in that post that triggered the RSS feed or something like that.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I won't create another topic, so Im posting the question here. I'm kinda affraid of logout because I was trying to log in on another computer and the site says I wrote wrong password. I just want to ask you, if there's any other chance to see my current password without logout?

And what to do, If I log out and I can't come back!? D:

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

If it says you're using the wrong password and you can't remember what your old password was, you can use the 'I forgot my password' button on the login page to have it send you an email reminder.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."