RPG/Arena//turn based forum game?

Sign in to follow this  

Would anyone be interested in doing one of these? Feel free to throw out any suggestions of games or concepts. I also wouldn't mind drafting a set of rules if anyone would rather try something original.

100 percent average every time, all the time.

The problem is, few have been made, and they work for a few days to a week, and then it all goes to shit.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I never said I wasn't interested, just said they haven't worked here before.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Blue made a RP that worked for a while some time ago. I think it helped that he posted his idea and examples on how to sign up... :B

Here's his topic.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Yeah, being that Blue's old RP (which was a really cool concept) didn't even make it too long, I doubt you'll be able to get anything started now, being that the forum is MUCH less active than it used to be, back in its prime, back when we had Blue, and ABG, and Epsilon, and Blighty, and Carl, and Nagisa... *breaks down in tears* :cry:

Wow, I've realized that I'm actually a huge veteran of this forum. Like I joined only two months after the forum started, even though I hardly looked at it until what was pretty much the very end of the old war of the Call to Arms.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I predate the forum in this enterprise. Lol. It's bee a great time, gentlemen.

*back on topic*

if there was a way to adapt n RPD to the lowest quantity of people possible and a gameplay that allowed the topic to have long time intervals in which the players may not post so often.. It could work.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs