Freeman's Mind: Episode 54 (vote)

Sign in to follow this  

Ross, we all care about you, but it has been 7 years and you still haven't finished the first Half Life. We are all obviously going to want more FM because life is short and shit often happens. There is no one, and I mean NO ONE who could finish this series if something were to ever happen to you. My friend, we have got the first game to finish and I am really hoping the second one too. Plus the episodes and HL3 (if valve ever does finish it). We like the game dungeon too, but it just is not as important as Freeman's Mind. We don't want to see it go the way of Chell's Mind which was completely abandoned just because the owner felt like it. We all have to finish what we started and FM has come too far to let anything else stand in its way.

Ross, we all care about you, but it has been 7 years and you still haven't finished the first Half Life. We are all obviously going to want more FM because life is short and shit often happens. There is no one, and I mean NO ONE who could finish this series if something were to ever happen to you. My friend, we have got the first game to finish and I am really hoping the second one too. Plus the episodes and HL3 (if valve ever does finish it). We like the game dungeon too, but it just is not as important as Freeman's Mind. We don't want to see it go the way of Chell's Mind which was completely abandoned just because the owner felt like it. We all have to finish what we started and FM has come too far to let anything else stand in its way.

I'm not sure what is the exact message from you but I find your post kinda rude. It's that tone I can see often in YouTube comments.

First, it's Ross business how fast he makes his show. Second, it's really tasteless to suggest that something could happen to Ross ESPECIALLY IF HIS GIRLFRIEND IS ON THE FORUM, that is me. Third, you wrote this message in "we" form and I don't see any other "we" except you in this post.

There is a voting set up already and if you wanted to post this "message" you should've done it under the right topic or, what would be most appropriate, send an e-mail to Ross.

I know Ross may probably not approve this reply, but I have damn right to comment on such posts because I live with him. I see how he works every day and how much effort and care he puts in his videos. I also have pretty explosive temperament if something pisses me off, which some people already experienced. Otherwise, I'm a really nice and cute person. But I hate bullshit.

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Well, we could have seen this coming. While its understandable that we all want to see Freeman's Mind finished (and at the same time NOT) your way of communicating your message is innadequate. I suggest a little more thinking about how you want people to receive your message, such a paranoid and negative tone isn't the best way to go if you want to cheer a content creator to finish his series in the best condition he can.

Messages of this kind will not be tolerated again. This thread is now closed.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Yeah yeah, everybody seems to think this takes 20 minutes to make, but the reality is a little different. RGD is just another experiment that I can produce more quickly than Freeman's Mind. What I really want to do is make a full length machinima movie, but the time required for that is massive and people tend to get pissed the longer I work on a project. All I'll say is you probably don't believe me, but I think I have the capacity to make something better than Freeman's Mind, and better than all my other videos.

We all have to finish what we started and FM has come too far to let anything else stand in its way.
You might be surprised how much food and rent money can get in the way of other things.

Messages of this kind will not be tolerated again. This thread is now closed.
While his tone could use improvement, I'll leave this open for now. If there's no sign of progress, you can relock it.

Sorry, I'm not good with words sometimes. I love the work you're doing and want to see it continue. Just saying the vote's winner was kind of obvious.

While his tone could use improvement, I'll leave this open for now. If there's no sign of progress, you can relock it.

Doesn't look like that's happening, I think it's gotten worse since.

Relock it, throw away the key, new topic :mrgreen:

I just... I don't even...