Suggestions for my Website

Sign in to follow this  

Hello. So as you may or may not know, I have an indie game development studio. Recently, I've created a website for it. I'm looking for advice or suggestions on how to improve it. The link is here. Thanks in advance for checking it out

Might want to think about adding a donations system... And getting rid of that giant blank space under your logo on the main page.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Many changes to the website! If you are interested, I suggest checking up on it often because additions are made every day, as well as blog updates

Might want to post here what your games are, and what the site is all about... You might garner more interest.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

The estetic side of this is very good. I love the dark background and you picked the right colours for fonts. It's clear and easy to read. In the "about" page the font is too big in my opinion and if you are going to put more text there, you should make it smaller.

That's all I can think about right now.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"