Country?

Sign in to follow this  

Basically, a question/large poll to find out who lives where and/or the amount of people living where. X3 It'd be interesting to find out. Only country please, I'm not interested in what friggin' street you haunt your neighbours on.

I live in Australia and I don't imagine toooo many people from Australia being on this forum. I expect a lot of Americans though. Cause. Americans, everywhere, I've taken this poll before on other sites. XD Fun fact, Java coding is a pain in the butt cause it's based off the American language and so I've had to learn the American spelling for everything. Ugh.

And before somebody complains that I'm an idiot and that Americans speak English, Americans do speak English, but they spell things differently. Like 'color' and 'realise'.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

There's already a thread like this buried probably a few pages back, i believe.

the name's riley

Eh. I suspected. X3 New people here don't know this stuff, and skimming a few pages doesn't always work. Sorrrrry.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Don't worry about it. Sometimes it's good to reopen long dead threads with brand new versions.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.