Rodina

Sign in to follow this  

This game is one of my favorite ever. It is just an enormous game where you can fly around from full sized planet to planet with no loading time, customize your own space ship completely, and explore every single asteroid in an entire solar system. I don't understand how it doesn't seem to get much attention.

It's been on my wishlist since October, but the reason it isn't well known is because it is still only Early Access... That means it hasn't been fully released yet. If it WASN'T obscure prior to release, then I would be surprised.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

It's been on my wishlist since October, but the reason it isn't well known is because it is still only Early Access... That means it hasn't been fully released yet. If it WASN'T obscure prior to release, then I would be surprised.

I guess so. But there are several original early access games that are/were very popular, like Dayz and Minecraft. I just feel it should get more attention for how cool the idea and execution is.

The reason DayZ was popular was because it was a mod for many years before it became standalone. The reason Minecraft was popular was because it was the first of its kind, and was free until it left beta.

Both weren't really Early Access.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.