What is your favorite GLaDOS quote?

Sign in to follow this  

One of the reasons Portal was so good because of the Ai's dark humor and witty lines. I'll give a few:

"Well, you found me. Congratulations. Was it worth it? Because despite your violent behavior, the only thing you've managed to break so far is my heart."

"Didn't we have some fun, though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye', and you were like, [deep voice] 'No way!' And then I was all, 'We pretended we were going to murder you.' That was great."

"If the Weighted Companion Cube could speak – and the Enrichment Center takes this opportunity to remind you that it cannot – it would tell you to go on without it, because it would rather die in a fire than become a burden to you."

"Didn't we have some fun, though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye', and you were like, [deep voice] 'No way!' And then I was all, 'We pretended we were going to murder you.' That was great."

Probably the best IMO.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Probably the best IMO.

Yeah, Portal was the game in which you're LOLing so hard while playing it. Love it

The best ones are when the first piece falls of GLaDOS in the final confrontation. If you wait and don't touch it for a while, GLaDOS will cite some of the funniest lines in the whole game.

The best ones are when the first piece falls of GLaDOS in the final confrontation. If you wait and don't touch it for a while, GLaDOS will cite some of the funniest lines in the whole game.

"Maybe you should marry that thing since you love it so much. Do you want to marry it-WELL I WON'T LET YOU! How does that feel?"

God I was laughing so hard at that part, I didn't wanna play anymore, I just want to listen to her rant and rant

If you become lightheaded from thirst, feel free to pass out.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

One of the greatest video game villains ever.

One of?

Shodan for example. She was trully evil and GlaDos was simply insane. I like them both.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I still laugh at that one.

"failure will result into a "unsatisfactory" mark on your final report followed by death, good luck"

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*KRTCH**

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Shodan for example. She was trully evil and GlaDos was simply insane. I like them both.

SHODAN actually lost her "mind" as well. It was said in the System Shock 2 intro.

"This was a triumph."

I'm making a note here, HUGE SUCCESS.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.