Ross's Game Dungeon - Tyrian subtitles

Sign in to follow this  

The previous topic has upset me a bit. I thought about it some more and now I'm mad.

I will cover all of RGD.

If danielsangeo has nothing against it, I will use his subtitles as a base. If you're not OK with that - PM me.

I am more than okay with it! Go for the gold, vadrigaar! Use my subtitles all you want as a base! :mrgreen:

EDIT: A couple of things. One, please save the files in SRT format. Two, it seems you're missing the comments at the end of the video, beginning around 16:10. Can you address these two issues and reupload? When done, I'll confirm they are timed correctly with the original subtitle file and then have them uploaded to the Compendium and video. Thanks!

Thanks for the update!

Still see an issue, though. It seems that the credits sequence has an attempt to translate the English text into Ukranian. I appreciate the attempt here but the timing is incorrect. The timestamps need to be in hh:mm:ss:fff (where fff is the number of milliseconds between 000 and 999).

Personally, I think you could do without translating the end credits sequence due to some videos having a LOT of credits text, such as the most recent Bozo's Night Out. What do you think?

Well, if this form of timing is necessary, then I have no software to catch the exact frame change time. I'll cut it out and reupload it for good.

Edit: Done and fixed minor issues. I'm afraid,that because of the time difference between us this will be the only kind of conversation we'll have.

ros_s_game_dungeon_tyrian_ua_final.srt

Yeah, sorry to be such a stickler on this. It is the format that both video software and YouTube requires and if they don't find it, they get confused and can mess up the subtitles. The final version looks perfect, though! Thank you very much! I'll get this on the Compendium and on the YouTube video as soon as I can! :)