LISA The Painful RPG

Sign in to follow this  

I recently came across LISA The Painful RPG's soundtrack. I've not played LISA The Painful RPG as I've heard it's really fucked up but I'm in love with it's soundtrack to the point of practical obsession. I've picked out what I consider to be the best songs out of the whole soundtrack as the soundtrack in it's entirety is a mixed bag through and through. I hate melodic and ethereal music. It's pointless garbage to me. Maybe it makes sense within the context of the game but I wouldn't know. On it's own I really don't think it melds well with the Electronica and Techno music. Anyway I hope you find my selection of LISA The Painful RPG's soundtrack enjoyable. These are ranked in order from top to bottom based on my opinion.

Die Die Die!

INQwuHga-Rg

Devils Bath Boys

hVF10aqfruk

Bloodmoon Rising

3GMaty9S9co

I Am Satan

_owPIVUWj9o

Forever Heat Turbo Dance

tXHRN3nMarg

Pebble Man

NF1oUKeFEMM

Burning Sunset

Vhg7HRm6MuE

Edit: Fixed links to videos.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

At least checkout the prequel to it. It's... Less messed up and it gives some pretext to some stuff in Painful. Soundtrack is interesting too, IIRC.

EDIT: Also, first and third video isn't working. Devils Baths Boys is also under the spoiler for Forever Heat Turbo Dance, too.

At least checkout the prequel to it. It's... Less messed up and it gives some pretext to some stuff in Painful. Soundtrack is interesting too, IIRC.

EDIT: Also, first and third video isn't working. Devils Baths Boys is also under the spoiler for Forever Heat Turbo Dance, too.

The soundtrack to LISA(I think that's the first one. Not sure.) was pretty good. I'm rather cautious about playing it though. I want to make sure that playing the LISA games isn't something that I will eventually regret doing if I decide to play them all. It's not that I can't stomach dark subject matter as I was perfectly fine with it in Hotline Miami 1 & 2. Is that in anyway comparable to the LISA games? How far do the LISA games take it? I'm not against playing them, just hesitant.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

The soundtrack to LISA(I think that's the first one. Not sure.) was pretty good. I'm rather cautious about playing it though. I want to make sure that playing the LISA games isn't something that I will eventually regret doing if I decide to play them all. It's not that I can't stomach dark subject matter as I was perfectly fine with it in Hotline Miami 1 & 2. Is that in anyway comparable to the LISA games? How far do the LISA games take it? I'm not against playing them, just hesitant.

Honestly, it comes off as cartoony at certain parts of the game but it definitely follows a strong theme, especially if you get into the theory-side of the game series. If you play the first one, it is VERY different from Painful and Joyful, both in gameplay and theme/setting. Since you're talking about themes, it does get into some personal and real things (specifically LISA which IIRC it has some uh... Implications of bad things going on. I never got too far into it). If you can stomach implications of abuse, for example, then you're good. Doesn't get intensely worse than that, though. You really just have to play it to know for sure. Sorry I can't explain it too well.