Quake is going to be 20 soon.

Sign in to follow this  

Okay does anyone know how to install the Mindgrid weapon sounds for Quakespasm? I've tried extracting the .pk3 file which gave me a sound folder and I put it in my id1 folder. Still doesn't load and Quakespasm does support .wav files.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Yeah I completely forgot to play Quake on Wednesday, but hey, at least I played the DOOM demo...

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I'm going to record some q1 deathmatch because today's the last day I can do so.

Oh wait, I forgot my Quake laptop is dead. . .goddamnit.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

I bought the Quake pack on sale... (several days late) That's what I did for the anniversary.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

You remember the time when you thought you were good at video games? Quake 1 on Nightmare difficulty will fix that for you. Jesus Christ this game is brutal. For comparison I played Brutal Doom on Black Metal difficulty and that's a cakewalk compared to this.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Jesus Christ, I've gotta get on some of that.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

You remember the time when you thought you were good at video games? Quake 1 on Nightmare difficulty will fix that for you. Jesus Christ this game is brutal. For comparison I played Brutal Doom on Black Metal difficulty and that's a cakewalk compared to this.

Mostly cause Brutal Doom despite its difficulty balances it out by making you equally deadly. In Quake the enemies are more bulletspongey to begin with and their damage resistance is raised to unfair levels on Nightmare and you're given no particular advantage over them, relying solely on your skill.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

relying solely on your skill.

And also relying on your insufficient ammo levels.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

TQqIkt0.png

At least, I think Carmack's going to be there. That's what the other poster said.