Dead Island

Sign in to follow this  

SPOILERS about character INFO

Read at your own risk

You are talking about the girl that works for the Hotel right. The one in the intro thats in the ladies bathroom, after the football player grabs the pills off the floor?

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

SPOILERS about character INFO

Read at your own risk

You are talking about the girl that works for the Hotel right. The one in the intro thats in the ladies bathroom, after the football player grabs the pills off the floor?

Yes

non-euclidean fuck machine

I just wanted comment on this. I've been playing a lot of Dead Island lately. I have to say it's one hell of a zombie game. I love the open world scheme. The wear of the weapons gets a little tiresome sometimes and as someone said the zombies on act II are really hardcore. All things considered, I really like it and probably are going all the way with this one.

Here's a video I made a few days ago, while I was in act I.

T9e8Kz5BOcA

I'm not much of a co-op player though. I like to take things at my own speed and generally be as wimpy as I want.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Dead island is fun when playing with friends but it can get a little repetitive and the story was kind of...Smeh. The gore and weapons are perfect, but I expected a bigger open world and more to do and more clever quests. After a while of playing, doing quests begins to feel more like a chore than fun, they begin to repeat (save my brother/sister, find me food/water/stuff, kill this zombie, etc) and as you get familiar with the game they become less of a challenge. Dead island is fun but I wouldn't think of replaying it alot, could have been better.

"Fat People Not Good"