Accursed Farms Discord/Telegram chat room idea

Sign in to follow this  

Hey all,

I just had an idea,

I was looking at stuff like the IRC chat, and I saw an app called Telegram, it is basically a bit like MSN Messenger, but it is cloud based and meant to be 100% safe, I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in creating a Chat for those who are on the forums frequently and want to discuss Ross's Game Dungeon episodes, Freemans Mind, or Civil Protection or other videos he has done, I mean it would be a good idea, just so if you want to be able to chat with other Forum Members you can, and if others start to see this chat and want to join the forum it is another way to get new members who may be a fan of Ross.

Another app I saw when I was searching around was Discord, Basically it is more for gamers more or less but it is an idea we can use that because it does have voice chats and you can talk to others whenever, but it is also a factor not everyone will want to be awake for it or not, I am only trying to see who would be interested in this sort of idea. I mean, if you are and want to then sweet, if not and no one wants to then it is what it is. I just am trying to see what would be ideal for some, I mean with Telegram you do get some silly stickers you can make or find, so there is that, but again it is all about what you think you would like.

It is just an idea. if anyone has any other ideas for this, then please say so.

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

The Discord server is a nice idea. You can make your own custom icons and 'stickers' for Discord too. I don't know how it'd all pan out, but I'm interested.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I'd prefer Discord over Skype. You can use Discord on your browser, it's a 'join the call whenever you want' dealio, you can make roles and thus have moderators to make sure nobody hops on the server just to shit on everyone.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D