Hinterland - Ross's Game Dungeon

Sign in to follow this  

u could do cp first then fremmans mind

Hey, remember me? I'm the one who promised to make russian subtitles, sorry for my disappearence. I send on your email the subs for the first episode - Friday, tommorow will come for the rest episodes.

Ah, Graphic Design would be so fun. I'm sure there are some really really good guys out there who do it for a living who would love to help you.

I'm really glad you've decided to Continue Freeman's Mind. The series is so freaking Funny to watch. Me and My bro both played Half-life a lot and we get enjoyment to no end from watching these.

Brings back great Gaming Memories. Not to mention your voice is the living embodiment of Ray Romano.

Wewt! Good to hear you're continuing FM. I still think you have hit a winner there. I'm sad I'm not able to help you with any of stuff your asking for. But I would if I could. *no skillz*
Can't wait for the next CP as I am sure you have heard others say aswell.
GL with your work thing!

did u ever watch these 3 vids. on utube? Master Chief Sucks At Halo - Halo3? ther fucking funny!!!!!!!!!!

Ross, my email is being stupid again, can't send you a reply, so I'm writing here. The subs for episode 2 will be ready today, maybe at evening. Or maybe tomorrow. The subs for episode 5 will be ready tomorrow for sure. Also, I think I will redo the episode 1,3 and 4 subs, 'cuz timing there sux. But I can't say for sure, I'l have to see if I'l have any free time, 'cuz I'm busy with the university and there's some problems at work, so I can't promise much, but I hope the subs for episode 2 and 5 will be ready today\tomorrow.
About redoing the 1,3,4 subs, dunno when I will do that.

Yeah!!! I feel really great that you are going to continue FM. But, yeah.. I also think CP should be the primary one. I'm really sorry that I can't help you anything Oh, about the subs, if you don't mind, I would also send my subs to your e-mail.

i just noticed in episode 4 of cp, dave's feet look messed up whilt he's riding the train. hes leanong forward and his feet seem to awkwardly move. when he jumps off, he seems to fall backward. Is it GARRY'S MOD graphics that u use for cp? or is it ur own way????

I liked Freeman's Mind, but your kind of at the end of where you can do it. You can get through the residence cascade/ shit blowing up, and that would be pretty funny, but if you tried to do the rest of the game it doesn't seen like it would be that great.

"Man, those are a lot of boxes, shit soldiers! Crap stop shooting. Man even more of these boxes, how did they get these in here? Crap, more soldiers, where are these guys coming from?" It can be funny(unlike that part). But it will take a lot of work to make it well, and yo have to count of being able to make stuff up for what the AI does

P.S. I totally did something like Mike at the beginning of the game. Instead of waiting for the train to stop so I could jump to the ladder and get away from the Civil Protection guys, I jumped on, then landed in between the cars and died. Then I did it again and hit my head on a bar. Yay!

I totally didn't say your instead of you're at that last spot. Anyway, we want Civil Protection. We deserve Civil Protection. Maybe not, but still...

everyone sending me subtitles: thanks, I'll put them up when the website format gets updated

i said: don't worry, I prefer to do CP anyway, but I'm sure I could handle the rest of the game if I was pressed. I'm obviously not going to make a bunch of comments about crates or do the same thing about soldiers each time.

I think both CP and FM are great although I prefer CP because while the background story is based on HL/HL2 the episodes story is entirely your creation, which is awesome!

and poster called "i".
I think it's a 'Resonance' cascade not 'residence'

there is portal machinima
it is called

Portal: A Day in the Life of a Turret

it's pretty funny i hope someone checks it out.

I love your Civil Protection and Freeman's Mind keep making them, I really like them!

Hey c'mon men freeman minds soo funny and civil protection too.

Continue with the chapters that so awesome