Ross's Youtube Demonetization Spectacular

Sign in to follow this  

it wood be cool if the halo universe collided with civil protection

Oh yeah, a fantasy oriented machinima with Mike and Dave. That would be so awesome.
Looking forward to more positive updates about whether you plan on doing it.
Thanks for keeping us updated!

Finished the prototype site.. emailed it to you Ross.

f off anonymos, halo is awesom, mike and dave turned into spartans ross, think about it!

thanks for heads up, looking forward to new episodes. thumbs up for mike and dave!

Dark Messiah has a lot of material. It also happens to be a really cool game. I'm sure you'll find lots to use in there.

Don't rush yourself, Ross. This may start to get a little too hard with two goups, but if it turns out to be the other way, best of luck to you!

Good news, I guess. Not too much has changed but people are happy so, awesome job and keep up the good work! Aswell as finding real work for yourself.

In the way of Website Design, it's not like you need anything too fancy, just a Forum link up there, more posters and banners and you're done.

EEEEET IS ALLLIVVVEE!
Hooray! Civil Protection is still rollin' and it sounds like it's only gonna get better!

*Clishayed (i have no idea how to spell it so looks like its puhonix tym) good job Ross comment here*

I hope we get new eps soon but don't rush it! I love your work and I'd hate to see it becoming crapp cause of rushing it
If ya need any translating help, (English->Dutch) send my the files by email adrian [at] kabelfoon.net and I'll see to it (Translating is my job, and for CP I'd do it for free!)

Hello Ross. It's good news. As Adrian, if you want to help with some translation (english, czech), you can send me stuff. Besides, I'm working on new fan webpage about Civil Protection, so when I finish, I'll write you. CP is very popular in Czech Republic. Keep up the work

When is freeman mind done, are you want try something like: Sheprad´s mind or Calhoun´s mind ? (from opossing force and blue shift)

DO U PLAY RUNESCAPE? IF SO, WAT IS UR USRNAME?

Hey you don't know me but I've been viewing your show for literally before it got hot can you make some more episodes I do not want lies
btw you use source sdk?

If you use Dark Messiah, please make it serial as opposed to episodic. It would be awesome to see Mike and Dave undertake some sort of quest.

karanhjala guy: I don't see that happening, Halo doesn't really have any animation tools to speak of.

otto: well I really want to accommodate all the people working on subtitles and I'll need a separate section for that

bursoft: that will be great. I'm going to put a bunch of subtitles and a separate youtube channel up for them as soon as the website gets redesigned, I promise

Kahuna: I don't have any plans for that, those weren't ported to the Source engine, so it makes it trickier for me to film with

christian le: Well I'm not sure it's considered "big" now, but glad you like it. I don't know why you're suspicious of lies, those are my exact plans right there in the post, which means more episodes. And yes, I use the Source SDK to animate all this.

extreme wookie: I've considered that actually. I still won't make it all one connected story, but I would be more likely to have longer storylines broken up.

Sounds good, I look foward to more from the depths of Freeman's Mind, as well as the hilarious antics of Mike & Dave.

Hey Ross, I'm making a Machinima called GunZ: The Fools, and its like CP. One problem though, where do I get Machinima?