Jump to content

Forum Post Adventure 2

Recommended Posts

>Seduce more

 

The robot has begun walking towards the door to get some fresh air. You have a sneaking suspicion that the guard could get disarmed by your exceptionally charming good looks, despite how miffed he his. Like Jenny said when you were in college, "there's nothing boobs can't solve." Such wisdom, Jenny. Surely this logic is infallible and not doomed to catastrophic, embarrassing, painful failure. And the quickest way to produce breasts is to produce your breasts, of course.

 

The guard is actually so miffed that before your hands can actually reach to the bottom of your shirt, he gets a shot off. You can hear how close that round zipped past your head. The robot sort of lunges up onto the platform that separates the main level from the deck where the doors are. Since your hands are at the edge of your top instead of holding onto the robot, you tumble backwards. You land sort of prone on your legs on the deck as the robot continues on, punching the guard with both fists and shoving the door out of the way. The guard looks like he's been pretty badly punched. The robot is now into the hallway. You get up, dust yourself off and begin to run after the robot.

 

You're standing in the doorway that the robot just forced open. You can see you're in a large, underground complex. It's well lit and has a big, roundish hole in the ceiling, so it was probably built into a sinkhole or cave. The facility has blocky buildings to the East, domed buildings integrated into the rock face to the West. You're at the South end of the complex, on the wall-side of some large landing pad that has other big robots moving about hoverjets. There are other visor guards on the decks up towards the landing pad. You can't see what's to the north, because the landing pad construction is so big that it occludes your view.

 

The first robot smashing through the door has created quite a noise, so all attention is immediately on that robot and you.

 

>Seduce more emphatically

 

"Hey!" you shout, lifting your top.

You neglected to remove your bra, so the gesture was more erotic by implication rather than what they actually could see.

 

In any case, the robots' eyes have all turned a bright shade of pink and are now turning on the guards, dropping their loads and punching or throwing men with red visors and laser guns. It seems you have at least a dozen bulky robots doing your bidding now.

 

Directions are North, West, East

Items in area are Bra, lasergun(1), visor(1), lasergun(2), visor(2), lasergun(3), visor(3), lasergun(4), visor(4), lasergun(5), visor(5), lasergun(6), visor(6)...

Characters in area are Robot, Robots

Edited by Blue

Share this post


Link to post

As you put your shirt back down, it occurs to you that you may need your physically attractive features more in the future. You disconnect your bra strap, remove it and slip it into your inventory. The girls feel quite grateful.

 

Liberty is sweet.

Edited by Blue

Share this post


Link to post

You hear the voice in your head again. It's trying to imply that you're a ho. Wow, rude.

 

>East

 

Since you have a crowd of robots that seems to be obeying your every whim, you decide to stroll where you will, and let your hips guide you. The robots filter down the catwalks of the landing pad and form three rows that follow your lead. All together you look like a scene from Bollywood, doing a gyrating dance and the robots mimicking your every move.

 

The blocky buildings are before you. They look like the faculty offices and administration, as well as power generation systems. Large high voltage transformers are situated on the outside, as well as a big radar dish. It crops out of the side of the cliff like an upside down umbrella. Guards are standing out by the faculty doors but they're more bewildered by the parade coming towards them, rather than angry.

 

You really wish there was a beat to this dance. You beep a tune, and the robots begin to harmonize and come up with sick dance music on the fly. One of the guards is tapping his foot to the tune, but the rest aren't really sure if they should shoot you. Like, maybe you're hired entertainment or something, seeing as the robots aren't squishing you.

 

East is a giant blast door. North is the electrical substation. South is a group of guards watching you.  West is the landing pad.

Characters in area are dancing Robots, bewildered Guards.

 

Share this post


Link to post

No, sing this song:


With a sexy hip sway. At the same time, order your robot followers to destroy the city.

Edited by Psychotic Ninja

Share this post


Link to post

Do the previous both at the same time (or as best as humanly possible) while jogging backwards toward the blast doors.

Share this post


Link to post

[Errrrr yo guys requested contradictory orders. West and "the blast door" (East).]

 

>Sing East

You begin to sing about your villainy, now that you have a squad of robots doing your bidding (apparently). Two robots that are pretty on point force the large blast door open. You sway as you take stock of your new region. Before you to the East is a larger cavern space, with a very giant robot, sitting dormant, mounted partially to the side of the mountain. You continue with your song, shimmying up a hot storm as the robot squad picks you up and joins your parade, dancing in accompaniment. Men in white coats and yellow hard hats run in sexy terror before you. As you seemingly hover, held aloft by the two lead robots, other robots smash and punch armored cars that pose a threat to your hypnotically suave hips.

 

You stand at the balcony, overlooking the giant giant robot, and you have a cape now, blowing dramatically in the wind.

To the North is a white coat man in a red hard hat, trying to cower under a clipboard.

To the South is a stairs down to the floor before the giant giant robot.

To the West is your squad of robots.

to the East is the cavern where the giant giant robot rests.

Edited by Blue

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/4/2018 at 12:17 AM, Psychotic Ninja said:

Seductively kiss the man in the white coat.

[You take control of the situation. Psychotic Ninja is now the parser.]

Share this post


Link to post

/* Alright, revival time */

 

>Seductively kiss the man in the white coat.

 

The man bursts into a smile, which quickly fades into a grimace.

 

"Follow me" he says, grabbing your arm as he goes.

 

He leads you to the facility indoor laundromat. About half the machines are running, and an old man of a middle-eastern persuasion is solving a cross-word puzzle behind an impromptu counter located near the entrance. The man leading you gives the laundry curator a nod, who then gets up and walks past the dryers and towards the back of the establishment. You follow him.

 

The laundry man stops at a blue metallic door. He strokes his gray mustache with his left hand, while his right fumbles around his pocket, looking for a key. Finally discovering it, he guides into the key-hole and you hear a sharp *click*. The door opens, revealing a dimly lit passage into the basement, and the man gestures for you to go inside. You have freedom of movement now, but your only path of escape is cut off. The only way is down.

 

Choices:

 

Go down into the basement

Share this post


Link to post

You leave the two drooling gentle-sirs on the ground, writhing in pain, as you take your first steps down the shady staircase. At first glance the wood appears to be newly furbished, but every step buckles and creaks below you as you descend. So either you're a fatter hippo than your realized, or the contractors went dumpster-diving behind taekwondo mcdojos at the strip-mall for materials.  You find the second explanation easier to stomach, much like the five crispy-creame donuts you guzzled down for brunch before coming to... wherever *here* is.

 

Finally, the plain concrete wall to your left ends and you're able to see the source of the light (a small, naked incandescent bulb fixed to the ceiling) , along with most of the room which it inhabits. It's an unfinished space with walls for cinder blocks and no discernible windows.  Right smack-dab in middle, below the overhanging light, sits a green hexagonal table flanked by a set of six bar stools, one of which contains the sleeping posture of a very peculiar looking individual. You're not sure if he's breathing. The wall directly in front of you has a large CRT TV masquerading as modern LCD; it's overlooking the table, and the light barely grazes the thin coat of dust over its protruding gray screen. The only other interesting landmark is a mahogany wardrobe sitting in the corner directly to your left. You can't really make out the details in the dark, but there to be black leather jacket hanging over its door, and a sulking rolled-up rug leaning on its right side.

 

Actions:

 

1. Approach the sleeping/dead man.

 

2. Look for another light switch.

 

3.  Checkout the TV.

Edited by Im_CIA

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in the community.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.