The lesson learned

Sign in to follow this  

You look up, it's a bright, star filled night. Brilliant, amazing, so crystal clear and perfect. You want to reach up, touch it, embrace it's awesome power. You reach, you jump, you fall. You see the birds, flying aloft on their light feathers and wings. They see you, down in the muck of life, they care not, and they fly on. Life lesson learned. You can reach up, but you'll just fall down.

Lol I have no idea why I made this, but it's true.

Correction, this is why the human race as the capacity for invention. Most people will just fall down. But some aspire beyond that, and from those people now today we have our aeroplanes and whatnot, which fly amongst and even beyond the birds.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Screw the birds, we have rockets.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

This reminds me of the lots of dreams I've had where I can fly as the guys in Dragon ball Z racing with the birds. FTW

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs