Kill Bill

Sign in to follow this  

Kill Bill is on my top. I love it, but I like Death Proof much more than KB. And Pulp Fiction.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I liked the fight scene. The music was just right.

I was also checking out some of your other videos, in particular that Ghostbusters one for the C64. You had some graphics issues there. Personally, I had (have) a lot of fun with that game (although I usually play the Atari version, but it's very similar).

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Kill Bill is on my top. I love it, but I like Death Proof much more than KB. And Pulp Fiction.

Yeah, Death Proof is underrated as hell, it has the best car chase in history of movies. Pulp Fiction is coolness on film as well.

I liked the fight scene. The music was just right.

Yeah, now you probably understand why I wanted to make this.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I was glad to get the rock song that was in the middle of the Crazy 88 fight, where Um Thurman does her break dance sword fighting technique XD. "Nobody But Me" by The Human Beinz. Every time I hear it, I not only think of that fight, but other cool movie fights.

And yes, Death Proof is a wonderful movie. I liked it a little better than Planet Terror actually; but just by a little, Planet Terror was crazy-good.

Can't wait for the Third movie in 2014 >_>

Well, technically it would be the second movie since Kill Bill is one movie, just cut into two volumes...

Indeed

Kill Bill?

Eh. I thought it was trying to hard to be artsy. There were some good parts, but I felt that it really insisted upon itself. It wasn't bad by any strech of the word, it was ok.

I did like the part when she was training with that guy and I was pissing my pants when she was buried.

Pulp Fiction, now...that's great. It was great blend of humor and ultra-violence.

Yeah, Pulp Fiction is a true classic.

It's the best movie of them all!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"