Videochat July 2018

Sign in to follow this  

Here’s my poorly timed videochat! My living situation is still unstable, but I have breathable air and can work on my computer. The audio quality was poorer this time due to me misplacing my usual mic for the chats. New Game Dungeon should be coming in a few hours!

View full article

You can take as long as you like. i have patience. i want you to be able to eat and live and stuff more than i want civil protection.

after seeing that, it makes me reeeealy miss cp!!!!! idc much about gg or fm(but i still like those no doubt) but i really like cp!! lol, hydros

Hmmm, I was wondering when it was alright for you to release this. A lot of people are really keen on getting more Civil Protection, so it is good that they now have some new stuff to watch.

Hope you're doing alright surviving and getting shelter.

Hope you finish that tutorial soon!

CP is one of my favorites pieces of Machinima, I don't think any other makes me laugh as much as it does.
I think today actually is like the 4th or 5th time I watched all of the episodes.
Also, is that really how you pronounce "Machinima"?
It's such an awkward word.

well im happy that we get a update on whats happening

For me right now it ok if you take a longer period of time as long as we get a couple updates every now and then just to see how far your through the new episodes.
Take it easy.
-Joe

Horray! I love your work and I want to see more. If I had a PC I would try my hardest to help, but alas, I have but a shitty mac and can do nothing but wait for more awesomeness. You should consider joining the Lit Fuse Film crew, im sure they would welcome you.

"*Combine 17" Lit Fuse is shit, They take to long to release something and when it comes out it's crap, and they they drop a lot of their project like Combine Nation, there haven't been a new episode since a half a year ago. And I Think Ross is doing a greate work by himself, and he's already getting the help he wanted, and im also considering to help him, but I have a exam to focus on.

But i cant really make any prejudice against Lit fuse, it's only my opinion after I have been waiting month for a new Combine Nation Episode.

Take your time, mate. Works of art should not be rushed. Also, consider having a donation link if you think that would help. I'm sure people would be willing to contribute.

Hey man, its okay. You told us everything you need to do to make an episode which take me a couple months to just make a single episode, so grats on that.
Plus, since you're giving us updates and not leaving us in the dark, i think people will be more patience.

Also, me 2.0, right on! I always watch an episode a day and when I'm real bored, I'll watch them all in a row.

Was the the Gman in the background walking around the house?

HEy its ok, i can w8. thank you for the update. i do get frustrated from time to time comin to the site and seeing nothing new. im ok if ur gonna take awhile with the episodes, but please, put more updates telling us wats goin on? thank you.

Don't worry Ross. I see your works are always excellent, so take as long as you like!!!

Hey!!!!! on cp episode 2, the tripods attackeed!!!!! Killing all of the combine

(Ogilvey) "Not my blood! Not my blood!! Thay drink us, then they spray us like fertilizer!!! Not my blood!" (Ray) Shut up, theyll hear you!" What a good movie, war of the worlds!

But i do think of the world machinima as an alien race..hmmm.....

tyhere r no viruses on cp episodes, r ther?

hey by the way guuys, i say Machinima like this"Ma-sheen-ih-ma"

Mike and Dave sed "Mah-shin-i-ma"

(Ow my maSHINima!) stupid coffee table

But in fact you do not owe anybody anything. You already delivered brilliant work for free, so what.
If there is anybody pissed about it, just let them be, such people are constantly pissed people, they are pissed because its kind of a fun time to them.
I think it would be your good right to close down the site and the project without a comment on why because i think if this hobby of yours isn't fun to you anymore you really should leave it, and do some other stuff.
But well, i hope it is fun to you and you will get along with all the other things in your life.

And thanks for the "machinima thing", i'm really looking forward to the high quality download.

P.S. I don't really store much things on my harddisk for a long time, but i keep your things on it and i think i will even burn them to a backup disk when i make a new one.