Everything disgusts me

Sign in to follow this  

Have you ever noticed how annoying all living things are? We blindly go about our daily process. Eating, moving, digestion, etc. It is so... Annoying. I mean, you think that you're so great, we're smart, advanced, and dominant. But every day we just eat and crap just like everything else. Constantly importing and exporting just to continue CONTINUING. That's why you live, so that we can keep living. Meanwhile, the universe mocks us by being glorious with no cost. And all this fascinating stuff is actually meaningless too! If there IS a god, then God is meaningless too! Everything's true reason for existing is to have existed and continued existence. And that is why everything disgusts me.

Teh point of livin' is to make babby's innit

I bet my amazing horse it's disgusting to him.

:SmugFace:

I bet my amazing horse it's disgusting to him.

Especially if done with the horse.

I don't think I'm superior and dominant. As a result, I feel no shame in eating and shitting and living just to live because I like being alive. Fuck yours and everyone else's pretentious little philosophies and life-metaphors and just eat and shit like the rest of us. Quit your bitchin', Nancy.[/rude douchebag]

Ahh, sweet release.

But I think, nomogoodnames, I've found a song you may appreciate; maybe not the music itself but the message. I love it myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdTh_IGzYcM - misanthropic black metal makes me happeh ^_^

Eating, shitting, and sleeping. That's what I wanna spend my life doing. Oh, and maybe have some sex too. And play every game Valve releases.

I wish everyone but me was like this, then I could feel speshul.

To answer this topic properly, our logic is not logical enough to understand this world, the problem is in us not the world (Or is that my bad logic talking?).

An old german saying:

Die Ziehl ist nichts, die beweggung ist alles,

Basically meaning,

What counts is the action not the result.

So do, but don't expect anything. That way You will be happy.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

To answer this topic properly, our logic is not logical enough to understand this world, the problem is in us not the world (Or is that my bad logic talking?).

An old german saying:

Basically meaning,

Our logic isn't the problem. The straight path of logic is realizing it's all pointless. Once you achieve that you don't really need much more logic. The universe just branches off to distract us with unfathomable problems.

I don't see how me doing anything knowing nothing will happen is happiness. I can never describe just what it is, but I do know that I wish I could be different. I hate these schools who teach you that you are special when you're not, you end up realizing it and then you feel empty. Just blame whoever put these thoughts of individuality in my head, because now I can't get them out. Now I go outside at night barefoot and jump hoping like hell I skyrocket to the moon <- Lol, or just get the worst headache imaginable.

An old german saying:

Basically meaning,

Our logic isn't the problem. The straight path of logic is realizing it's all pointless. Once you achieve that you don't really need much more logic. The universe just branches off to distract us with unfathomable problems.

I don't see how me doing anything knowing nothing will happen is happiness. I can never describe just what it is, but I do know that I wish I could be different. I hate these schools who teach you that you are special when you're not, you end up realizing it and then you feel empty. Just blame whoever put these thoughts of individuality in my head, because now I can't get them out. Now I go outside at night barefoot and jump hoping like hell I skyrocket to the moon <- Lol, or just get the worst headache imaginable.

ok the solution for You should be

Don't just do what makes You happy, Spend some time trying new stuff that could make You feel happy.

That's all there is to it. Now there is infinity things You haven't done in this world and You wish to which are possible with your status, I am sure.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Our logic isn't the problem. The straight path of logic is realizing it's all pointless.

You don't even know if we do have a good logic, we rely on what we have, knowing that there could be more then our own logic but we ignore that fact.

The point is there is some things a human shouldn't think of because with the power given to him he will be incapable of ever testing his reasoning which makes all his thoughts go to waste as they will never be proven or can be safely assumed.

An old german saying:

Basically meaning,

ok the solution for You should be

Don't just do what makes You happy, Spend some time trying new stuff that could make You feel happy.

That's all there is to it. Now there is infinity things You haven't done in this world and You wish to which are possible with your status, I am sure.

Like I'm saying, I've got problems. Several. Everyone does. One of which is unrelated, I always feel guilty when doing anything remotely self-centered, including this, but even mentioning that feels guilty because it draws attention TO pitying me. Lol. Don't.

Anyway, another problem I have is A) I'm 14 years old. B) I have no interest in that because it's still average. Everything that you ever do falls in the average person bin, unless you do something that is actually incredible, you stay very average. Like I said above, I feel bad having to mention that the only thing that feels truly lifting to me is along the lines of being able to spontaneously fly. It's ridiculously greedy, but if anybody could do anything that makes them truly stand out, that's something truly enlightening. Not any of this going to Venice garbage. I am saying this as clearly as possible. I CAN'T POSSIBLY FEEL LIKE I AM TRULY UNIQUE. EVER. There, take it or leave it, but don't pity me, and don't look at me as trying to get attention, because I realize that it looks like that, and unfortunately, it may actually work a little.

Anyway, another problem I have is A) I'm 14 years old. B) I have no interest in that because it's still average. Everything that you ever do falls in the average person bin, unless you do something that is actually incredible, you stay very average. Like I said above, I feel bad having to mention that the only thing that feels truly lifting to me is along the lines of being able to spontaneously fly. It's ridiculously greedy, but if anybody could do anything that makes them truly stand out, that's something truly enlightening. Not any of this going to Venice garbage. I am saying this as clearly as possible. I CAN'T POSSIBLY FEEL LIKE I AM TRULY UNIQUE. EVER. There, take it or leave it, but don't pity me, and don't look at me as trying to get attention, because I realize that it looks like that, and unfortunately, it may actually work a little.

In other words, You would rather be a bird than a human...

I don't pity You at all, You are a healthy human who could have (Depends ultimately if You decide to actually go on an adventure to search for better joy, or if You are too lazy to do that (Sorry to be harsh here) so You are going to write about how Your life sucks to everyone) those joys I had ahead of You. I live my life philosophically and am trying to help other people understand and enjoy the world better with philosophy

But I just noticed that all of the points that You wrote in your post are unproven and are just what You assume.

Always keep in mind that what You assume should not make You feel sad as what You assume could be completely the opposite of reality.

Try to realize and be only sad when You know something for a fact.

Well, you are very honest. That's a good quality. A lot of people put on masks or roles when they are on the internet, but you at least don't lie about yourself. Now, of course, I could be wrong, but I take a chance I'm not.

I think quite too many people are honest to make that a special quality...

I understand many people are trying to be special for happiness, but really they don't know that that's going to make them happier, it's a common belief as I said.

IMO for best happiness one should

first take action and then find out that that makes him happy not the opposite.

TSG, no offense, but why do You write You like that?

Why I always do.. is that wrong?

I thought I and You always starts in capitals? Or have they tought me wrong english at the German Gymnasium....?

TSG, no offense, but why do You write You like that?

Why I always do.. is that wrong?

I thought I and You always starts in capitals? Or have they tought me wrong english at the German Gymnasium....?

They probably have. Only I is always written in capital. You is only written with a capital Y at the beginning of a sentence.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com