Design for website

Sign in to follow this  

The layout for the website has been in a temporary state for many months now. I have some ideas about the website layout, some of which have been implemented ,but there are probably people out there who have much better design ideas than myself. I want people to be able to easily access the news, different sections, subtitles, and especially the videos in an easy manner without getting distracted by too much information. I essentially want viewers' eyes drawn to the right areas. From a graphic design perspective, I generally like the dark theme here of black and dark greys with light and some gradients.

If you're into graphic design and/or have a good understanding of wordpress, feel free to propose changes here, posting mockup screenshots especially. If I like the design or elements of it, there's a real chance your layout design could become the new one for Accursed Farms.