Freeman's Mind - Episode 23

Sign in to follow this  

Well, here are my first subtitles. Hope you like them.

I corrected the following:

subtitle no.25 it's ''MY DIPLOMA'S WORTH MORE THAN YOUR LIFE'' not ''MY EMPLOYMENT'S WORTH MORE THAN YOUR LIFE''

subtitle no.48 ''a rad meathud who tried to kill me for no god damn reason''. i corrected a small mistake, it's ''meathead'' not ''meathud''

Other than that, they're perfectly fine for me. I'd like someone else to check them in case I missed anything. Here's the corrected version:[attachment=0]FM_23.srt[/attachment]

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

The changes I made were very slight; I added some commas for consistency, such as in "OH, SHIT!" or "Hey, man." Also, conditional clauses are always marked with a comma, "If, then." So, I fixed that.

Lastly, I separated "eachother" to make it "each other."

Thanks a bunch for the editing guys! Also a minor edit:

''OK, maintenance shaft...that could be anywhere.'' to ''OK, maintenance shaft...that could be anything.''

I also seperated the guard's speech into 2 different subtitles.

Someone else should look at them before we approve them in case we missed anything.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs