Valve e3 prediction

Sign in to follow this  

I suspect Gabe got pissed that too many people make fun of his fat.... and this is the consequences.

Damnit... either way we lose.

It's not fair.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

we already got portal 2 you bunch of complainers. Man up.

No one is complaining >.>

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Valve: I've got a surprise for you. Not a fake surprise like last time. A REAL surprise! With tragic consequences! and REAL Confetti. The Good Stuff.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

we already got portal 2

A game I could not care less about.

The complaining is very legit, considering Valve's four years of silence. We do not even know if they actually started working on the next Half-Life instalment, be it an episode or a full sequel. We can wait two more years, then the time between Half-Life 1 and 2 has passed.

I am not complaining. I have full trust in VALVe that when it comes, Episode 3(Or half life 3 w/e you want to call it) is going to be amazing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Portal 2 was a great game. It's a shame that Valve say they're not doing anything this E3, but I'm sure they'll announce something at some point.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

It's like that saying goes. "Good things come to those who wait."

Exactly! That's my attitude anyway, I don't mind waiting at all.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

we already got portal 2

A game I could not care less about.

The complaining is very legit, considering Valve's four years of silence. We do not even know if they actually started working on the next Half-Life instalment, be it an episode or a full sequel. We can wait two more years, then the time between Half-Life 1 and 2 has passed.

Lol, Bjossi, I understand the Portal series are first person puzzle and not really on Half-life level but you seem to be this cranky character complaining about everything

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

but you seem to be this cranky character complaining about everything

Well, I complain when I personally feel some one is not doing things right/well, I prefer standing up to my principles than being silent. . . Of course it would be preferable if Valve heard my voice directly but I am not so much criticizing Valve directly as I am criticizing the mindset displayed by a few individuals. Whether Valve's long, active secrecy around one of the biggest series in gaming is a good or a bad marketing strategy is a matter of opinion. Personally I am patient and will wait as long as it takes but I simply try to explain why I feel people have the right to criticize Valve's strategy. Saying things like "Man up" with little else doesn't advance the discussion.

Well, I complain when I personally feel some one is not doing things right/well, I prefer standing up to my principles than being silent. . . Of course it would be preferable if Valve heard my voice directly but I am not so much criticizing Valve directly as I am criticizing the mindset displayed by a few individuals. Whether Valve's long, active secrecy around one of the biggest series in gaming is a good or a bad marketing strategy is a matter of opinion. Personally I am patient and will wait as long as it takes but I simply try to explain why I feel people have the right to criticize Valve's strategy. Saying things like "Man up" with little else doesn't advance the discussion.

Hey Bjossi, I had nothing against that, in fact I respect you for that, just have a funny sight in my mind. If you haven't noticed, I criticize a lot too, just didn't bother criticizing games.

And I have a similar idea of good games as you do.

Yet again, I believe in Valve and that they will bring a game that stands up to its potential. I will also wait on the game.

Ya people complaining about Valve not showing anything at E3 when portal 2 has just come out is not dissimilar to complaining about a chef not having a new dish ready when you've just finished eating, more so due to the fact valve has already announced portal 2 DLC this summer.

You say with little else but it obviously got my point across, so why should I of said more?